• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
iwGghwH6KhtVg.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
2011. Duets II - Tony Bennet = 179,000 1st week sales
2013. ARTPOP - Lady Gaga = 258,000 1st week sales

C2C = ???

lettuce make some predictions. Higher or less than My Everything (168,435)?
iz4C8EGcyKmqK.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I don't really understand how BtD could change a life but it's seaux good to feel that connection. I remember the first time I found Radiohead I might as well been born again, my life to to that point was made irrelevant.

I don't really understand how BtD could change a life but it's seaux good to feel that connection. I remember the first time I found Radiohead I might as well been born again, my life to to that point was made irrelevant.
Well, when Blue Jeans starts playing you begin to wonder the meaning of your life so far. Then by the time This Is What Makes Us Girls plays your life is no longer the same.

Vitanimus

basically me with homogenic / vespertine. my life is divided into pre bjork and post bjork.

Katy_B_On_a_Mission_Cover.jpg

Best debut of the 21st century

Life changing album: Confessions on a Dance Floor. It showed me the Way

I wonder what peoples' life changing albums say about their personalities

the only albums that changed my life were "good news for people who love bad news" by modest mouse and "silent alarm" by bloc party. it was like i was deaf before i heard those.

royalan

So long OT9

And to think, OTX is going to be blessed by Legend X. *.*

And hopefully the podcast *.* *cough*Flatass__*cough*

And Sistren, pray that the sexy people over at Verizon FiOS speed it the fuck up with my cable/internet installation. I'm in hell over here. ;__;

Damn it I meant the '10s not the '00s. Also the second half of that list is a joke.

But if I DID MEAN THE 00's:

1) Confessions on the Dancefloor
2) BEYONCE
3) Body Talk
4) Blackout
5) Born This Way

Sorryboutitsorryboutitsorryboutitshutthisthreaddownalready

royalan

Shake it Off is a terrible single.

Like, it's ok to receipt Stan, but can we just be real?

The song is as vapid as the pieces of lint that Taylor used to lock off, one by one, of Harry's ball sack.

Worst opening single by a main pop girl in years.

Shake it Off is a terrible single.

Like, it's ok to receipt Stan, but can we just be real?

The song is as vapid as the pieces of lint that Taylor used to lock off, one by one, of Harry's ball sack.

Worst opening single by a main pop girl in years.

no its good

nowhere close to her best but still good

bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom