• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Fucking coyotes though, good grief
She's got the flu now as well apparently. Not going well for her at all

Touchdown

Banned
HOLY SHEIT!

I forgot. Sorry :(

I have been neck deep in student teaching over the last 4 months, and it totally slipped my mind.

It's ok, well worth the wait. I'll remain perched. :)

iuEDpWIbwGAr3.gif

Vazduh

The Lovelife Remix of Saturday Night is incredible, I love it. The rest are quite good.

And I was pleasantly surprised when I listened to the live clips, those were really nice!

Unrelated to Natalia, here's some late night music, courtesy of the L.A. duo called Inc. (producers/brothers Andrew and Daniel Aged)

8Q4yK8A.jpg

inc. - The Place
inc. - Angel

Their album No World is probably the sexiest album I've listened to in 2013, no lie.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I don't think West Coast is coming tomorrow. Rob has called the release times "rumors."
ed2305b7.png

They probably updated ha website too early.
ed2305b7.png

We must wait longer
ed2305b7.png

I swear this is some kind of convoluted marketing scheme
ed2305b7.png

4r5x50o.jpg

How can you NOT think Aubrih is completely adorable?

Cutest couple in the industry, tbh.

Whenever I see Rihanna in a photo I remember that I have no idea what her personality is like. She doesn't wear that on her face or in her body language. She's just pretty and kinda over everything. Drake on the other hand seems like a nice guy. Are there other music industry couples out there other than BeyHova though?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I don't think West Coast is coming tomorrow. Rob has called the release times "rumors."
ed2305b7.png

They probably updated ha website too early.
ed2305b7.png

We must wait longer
ed2305b7.png

I swear this is some kind of convoluted marketing scheme
ed2305b7.png

Real stans will listen at that time and song removed once its done playing. Pure evil yet perfect trolling strategy. Lana will put some tags on the song like Jessie J did with Wild so the pirates get a tagged version and not the untagged HQ version.

Yado

Something in the way, something in the way
There's something in the way you say my name

idkAxjMD6m3h9.gif

I hope Best Coast returns to this sound. Their second album was such a disappointment.

xaosslug

West Coast is going to flop and Lana will have to due another 2 year era with a re-release to get to platinum #HipsterTrash

i think we all know this. Peeps aren't really here for Lana Del Monte because she slays commercially. If that happens, tho... icing.

peeps are here for ha because she makes kitschy-catchy-pseudo-deep songs about dying and boys and love while looking cute, and appeals to their inner 13y/o girl.

edit: and drugs

Bladenic

i think we all know this. Peeps aren't really here for Lana Del Monte because she slays commercially. If that happens, tho... icing.

peeps are here for ha because she makes kitschy-catchy-pseudo-deep songs about dying and boys and love while looking cute, and appeals to their inner 13y/o girl.

We're not talking about Taylor Swift.

Aguila

#ICONIC

Gurl wat. I hope your inner 13 y/o girl is not thinking about dying.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

Mess, gather them tho

isnrcyc64e1EZ.gif

Mau ®

Currently bopping to Justin's Vol.1 of 20/20 Experience.

POPGAF was wrong on this one. It's very good. Part Deux is eaux tho.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
(A little) surprised that the Toni Braxton and Babyface alberm has gone completely unmentioned. It's quite good, and thankfully doesn't try to push them beyond the sultry r&b territory - save for one track towards the end - where they both belong. Only real flop is the incredibly awkward and unintentionally(?) funny "I Wish".

royalan

(A little) surprised that the Toni Braxton and Babyface alberm has gone completely unmentioned. It's quite good, and thankfully doesn't try to push them beyond the sultry r&b territory - save for one track towards the end - where they both belong. Only real flop is the incredibly awkward and unintentionally(?) funny "I Wish".

I've been bopping to it for a while. Surprised by how good it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom