• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
not Gonorrhea_Nochos inexplicably pressed @ Christina?

NRXSbkf.gif

iJsrJIihuPepQ.gif

Keep trying with the names eventually you'll get something that works like Christina eventually gets a hit (Even if its just as a featured artist)

xaosslug

iJsrJIihuPepQ.gif

Keep trying with the names eventually you'll get something that works like Christina eventually gets a hit (Even if its just as a featured artist)

i'd have suggested you use yourself as an example for trying it, but I guess you would need to leave your perpetual state of pressed and trying it, at some point in time ever, for it to be applicable.

oh well :-/

Vazra

i'd have suggested you use yourself as an example for trying it, but I guess you would need to leave your perpetual state of pressed and trying it, at some point in time ever, for it to be applicable.

oh well :-/

So the only thing you can say is that I'm pressed and trying it. #PoorSlug lets see about you. You are always bothered when someone says something negative about Xtina. You get salty and Im surprised you being a slug you havent burnt your tits off. You mostly enter to simply say this sucks this sucks this sucks OMG let me kiss Xtina's ass. Am I accurate about that? Look at your post history and look at mine. I suggest music, I talk about different artists as I praise and shade them. If the only thing you can bring to the thread is your sorry ass to simply be the negative nancy you are then be it. You'e not adding anything substantial to the thread and too easy to read.

iqIYmqnJjHnYC.gif

ibwoCnytWjgHBx.gif

xaosslug

So the only thing you can say is that I'm pressed and trying it. #PoorSlug lets see about you. You are always bothered when someone says something negative about Xtina. You get salty and Im surprised you being a slug you havent burnt your tits off. You mostly enter to simply say this sucks this sucks this sucks OMG let me kiss Xtina's ass. Am I accurate about that? Look at your post history and look at mine. I suggest music, I talk about different artists as I praise and shade them. If the only thing you can bring to the thread is your sorry ass to simply be the negative nancy you are then be it. You'e not adding anything substantial to the thread and too easy to read.

iqIYmqnJjHnYC.gif

ibwoCnytWjgHBx.gif

speaking of salt...

must be exhausting holding on to so much hate for someone you will NEVER know, like, ever. So what if she's achieved more than your struggling faves ever will, like, ever? :'(

oh well. Stay mad, and trolling for relative unknowns to maintain your self-important, elitist façade.

NRXSbkf.gif

Vazra

speaking of salt...

must be exhausting holding on to so much hate for someone you will NEVER know, like, ever. So what if she's achieved more than your struggling faves ever will, like, ever? :'(

oh well. Stay mad, and trolling for relative unknowns to maintain your self-important, elitist façade.

NRXSbkf.gif

Lol stop projecting yourself on me.

Koodo

Banned

iqIYmqnJjHnYC.gif

ibwoCnytWjgHBx.gif
lmao, the vicious salting.

ibxt8FH43Ey4B8.gif

Vazduh

MNEK NEW SONG HAS ARRIVED!! YESSSS!!!

MNEK - Every Little Word

I like it! I especially love his voice, he sings with such ease it's just amazing.

I hope Best Coast returns to this sound. Their second album was such a disappointment.

They kind of did with their Fade Away EP, although it's sadly missing the lo-fi sound from their debut. And I agree, the 2nd album was disappointing.

Listening to inc. as per Vazduh's post. Vazduh, I love you. So good.

You're the best.

PrZSeBw.gif

Loved it, it's nice to see them having so much fun.

Oh my God, YAS!

U4e2xan.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Turns our West Coast is coming 10AM British time Monday, on Fearne Cottons' show

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
So... Ashanti performed her new single on Queen Latifah's show.

I'm just going to leave a few gifs here.

QNK7w1D.gif

CWZGQ56.gif

Video

I like this
May Ashanti quietly do well, the existence of Only U means she deserves at least some of my time

After every plaAnnotatece I've been
And everything that I've gone through
Every uphill battle and every betrayal
The fight in me remains
My willpower to win
My strength to survive
A lot of people counted me out
And that feeds my hunger
And ignites my passion to continue my journey
I will continue to thrive
Continue to prosper
I will continue to be brave