• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Down on the west coast
They got a sayin'
If your not drinkin'
Then your not playin'

But you've got the music
You've got the music in you
Don't you?
tumblr_mbsw4mCMtX1rajdkko1_500.gif

EDIT: HQ VIDEO with another verse
ohdausydioajdhuasygdiuasd

Down on the west coast
I get this feeling that
It won't be like that
That's why I'm leaving you for the moment
You for the moment
Boy you, yeah you
tumblr_mbsw4mCMtX1rajdkko1_500.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now, that I'm so down

Your lipstick stain is a work of art
I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart
And I know now, that I'm so down

iYrda4nYGYfeu.gif

Vazduh

Thanks for the love, guys, I feel at home here :) You are all amazing. I promise not to go overboard with posting new music. Whenever I post something new, it's always going to be music all of you might like, either melodic, or with a distinct beat or both. I'll never post obscure-for-the-sake-of-obscure tunes, because after all, this is POPGAF, not HipsterGAF.

Charli XCX - Boom Clap

I find her stuff very hit or miss but I really like this song. Slay a bit Charli.

This is really good, I just love that girl.

American Girl by Bonnie McKee is a bit of a low-key bop.

It most definitely is. I always call it Teenage Dream 2.0 because it sounds just like Katy's song.

Btw, you might like Chromeo's new single Jealous (I Ain't With It), it was produced by the same guy who's also Bonnie McKee's boyfriend.

Cheetah Girls - Star Spangled Banner

I can't stop screaming girls. That final note. OMG I cant
iZjtFINdQ9Zx1.gif

I've seen that video before, but I had to cover my eyes again because I felt embarrassed for the girls. So much cringe!
and life received

That Cheryl performance you also linked is one of my favorite things ever. She did sound good after she actually started singing, I'll give her that.

My humble contribution is going to be this clip. I think this is the performance that ended Nicole Scherzinger's career.

If you like R&B/Hip Hop, you might like this.

Bry'Nt - "Explain"

He's a gay, too.

I'll have to check out his other stuff. Can't say I like his voice that much, but I find the production on this quite good.

why is We Found Love so good?

it's repetitive and goes nowhere, its like a 30second snippet repeated 20 times.

But it's sooo good. The punching beat, the weirdly processed voicr of rihanna, the three same notes repeated over and over.

Magnum Opus of both calvin and rih.

Bladenic

why is We Found Love so good?

it's repetitive and goes nowhere, its like a 30second snippet repeated 20 times.

But it's sooo good. The punching beat, the weirdly processed voicr of rihanna, the three same notes repeated over and over.

Magnum Opus of both calvin and rih.

Yasssss spill it

And ugh fuck Lana for teasing us like that and fuck me for not seeing her live

lTgBH3P.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
LAWD New Charli XCX absolutely SLAYS

West Coast too shall slay. I would b so fucking annoyed if I was at that show next to someone screaming their stupid ass mouth off. Just pipe down and let her sing then clap at the end jesus

New iamamiwhoami single title/cover revealed, Vista comes out April 28th.
It's odd how this cover isn't animated like the Fountain and Hunting For Pearls covers though.

tumblr_n3xbqenj5u1qebqrfo1_1280.jpg

iLdv00cZIgKPW.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Still waiting on the afrojack/paris stuff, I was mildly hopeful for it tbh

Vazduh

Speaking of Paris, what happened to that 2nd single that she teased a while ago?

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that she's signed to Ca$h Money.
Although I'm actually looking forward to that album, I need new guilty pleasures.

SaintZ

Didn't she scrap her album because she broke up with Afrojack?

I think that's why we haven't seen anything. Also Good Time flopped.

Vitanimus

I was listening to Cœur de pirate and her album Blonde, particularly Adieu and looked at her wiki page to find she's composing the soundtrack to Child of Light.

3phemeral

I could be wrong as I haven't watched a lot of Mariah's earlier performances recently, but I feel like Mariah's earlier performances lacked a lot of consistency in terms of control. I'm mostly certain that she kept improving up to the time she did her Tokyo Dome tour, especially with control of her whistle which only continued to get better further down the line prior to heavy vocal damage.

I've always felt that Whitney came out the gate nearly flawlessly impeccable and kept it that way for most her active career.

Mariah's America the Beautiful is absolutely flaw free, though.

Touchdown

Banned
See, for me, I can't appreciate Mariah when I hear Whitney sing. Whitney completely washes away Mariah's talent. I can't even hear Mariah when Whitney sings. I don't know why but she just does.

So Whitney imo.

That shows you didn't listen till the end. The ending is untouchable. Whitney could never. Although can't really compare them because they're different. Mariah voice is airy and she's all range. Whitney's is strength and power. Still have love for Whit.

mariah+and+whitney+happy+death.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom