• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

I don't expect the song to top iTunes or anything (Only Y&B and SS Remix have reached the top ten) but it would be nice if this did decent.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
108 now!
vNXBd.gif

Touchdown

Banned
"Baby, I can’t go it alone, ‘cause you’re the one that I want,

You can be my Tommy Mattola and I can be Mariah,
Tiger
, scream a little higher, I can get you high on love and desire.

I sense Bonnie and Clyde was two kids

So good at being bad, bad, bad.

I’m flirting with the check-out counter, baby,
Put the money in the bag.

So tonight, are you gonna be my soldier?

Are we gonna be Bonnie and Clyde?

It's either live or die boy? It's either live or die? 

Are you gonna be my lover?

Are we gonna be true loves suicide?

It's either live or die boy? It's either live or die?"

tumblr_n40nsx7REC1sd2qroo1_250.gif

it just doesnt sound like a song that will do well on the pop charts, and her music also isnt managed like the typical pop act where radio deals, youtube videos, ads, twitter, ... is all thrown in the marketing blender to get that shit to the top of the charts as fast as possible. Luckily her music is good enough that it crosses over to people "not really" into pop music, so her music will still sell well in the long run regardless if shes absent in most charts.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

desmay4vumu.gif

ETA:

Global icon
67d90ee8r9utw.gif

ERM why would it not be released here in the first place?
Debut it on UK radio but can't be fucked with the itunes release?
Honestly WHO is in charge at these record labels making weird ass decisions

Nemesis_

I thought Rick Nowells wasn't going to be involved after the Black Beauty/Angels leaked. And isn't May 18th the date for UK? They always release the songs late over there.

Oh, right. But yeah Rick Nowells is apparently in the liner. Maybe they worked on it together before they decided to split? I don't know. It was in a PR sent out to sites earlier today.

Is that the same guy from Lana's earlier videos?

isgYGjozZvmo2.gif

Anyway, this song will have to grow on me.

Yup. it's Bradley Soileau.

Vazduh

Yes, Lana!

Bladenic is romanian, I'm mexican
ov3qo9guo3.gif

Oop, silly me, sorry! :D

I just saw that clip you posted and now I completely understand why both of you would be embarrassed for Inna. When did she exactly start appropriating? I don't remember her being that way a few years ago.
And Cola Song indeed sounds a lot like Piñata, but let's face it, diversity was never Inna's strong point. When it comes to her songs, I only need two things: a) for her to deliver a generic bop, b) to look hot. So far she hasn't disappointed, tbh.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Wait at the reviews/impressions at the songs.

Critical Acclaim and charts. Slay
PaqBrad2.gif

0ee46050-6f19-417e-a3be-3f5dcde29b32_zps3ee33807.png

Lorde can go on all 4 and crawl back to her cave in New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom