• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants to listen to more Flop™ music, I made an April playlist of some jams I am listening to. :* If people like it I'll try add more and maybe do one once a month.

Oh wow Ulysse is pretty good, thanks. Noticed Broods in your playlist too, their EP is great.

Just followed you on there, here's my soundcloud if anyone wants to follow to discover new music: https://soundcloud.com/mutualcore
I usually repost recent songs I like on there. Which reminds me, I've been kinda obsessed with Kyla La Grange's music lately:
The Knife, Cut Your Teeth, Fly.

Her recent stuff is better than what's on her first album imo.

Mau ®

Not Rih following in the steps of her IDOL Mariah by doing The Monster's whistle notes.
52b0f867.gif

cory64

Rihanna's whistle notes were
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
(tho not perfectly executed tbh), but that performance looked like it was thrown together at the last minute.

SaintZ

Lana's VEVO channel has updated ha avatar with the West Coast pic.

Will West Coast appear on iTunes and Spotify at midnight?

Nemesis_

Not jumping to conclusions until I hear it properly. The instrumental sounds cool in that Instagram video though. Right now she just sounds like she's incessantly mumbling >_>

SaintZ

Yeah you can barely listen to the lyrics but the instrumental is pretty good (although that's always the case with her). Please lord let the HQ song be up at midnight.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
How disappointing. I woke up originally thinking it would debut 10 here to then find out it was the wrong time zone and wrong time so it will be two hours later
Either way our holy leader is coming to slay

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Why is the habits remix smashing, it's so shit.
Same reason Summertime Sadness Remix smashed. Generic EDM that will get people slayed because they have bad taste.

#Selfie song is another proof of bad taste.

Fearne music taste is slaying tho.

Touchdown

Banned
sounded a lot like her other stuff to me :/ , will take me a few plays to get into it but for now i need to sleep so i can function at work in an hour lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom