• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Including the Timbaland breakdown.

dFKOMLW.png

Vazduh

Mau ®;108535884 said:
Rumors are swirling Shitney will try it with another album this year so she can update her Vegas Show for the second year. Please rihtire sis.

I'm down for that if she ditches will.lets.not and hires someone else. Even Sia would do better as an executive-producer.

Heard Bey's Blow on the Dutch radio today

ibm7P2CAgNuORP.gif

I'm living for these La Usurpadora gifs <3

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The only song that sucks is Lady Patra tbh.

My Top 3 (In no order)
100, Goddess, Black Widow

Black Widow is her next single.
b2015f46a25987559a64780ec407b4b2-twerk-dat-ash.gif

Mau ®

Rihanna's HOME album will be more of an actual studio album with a main theme than a random OST. Work on HOME has been going on for 2 years now, according to Dreamwork's CEO. There's a high probability there will be a J.Lo duet.

Yado

Mau ®;108549612 said:
Rihanna's HOME album will be more of an actual studio album with a main theme than a random OST. Work on HOME has been going on for 2 years now, according to Dreamwork's CEO. There's a high probability there will be a J.Lo duet.

Her Let It Go is coming. I'm more interested in her voice over work than the album tbh.

Vazra

Was there an old queen of white rap?
Kreayshawn?
iuhGnmjf6ytHd.gif

Mau ®;108549612 said:
Can't Remember To Stop Collaborating With The Basics.
idsWBF79JY6qi.gif

Aguila you need to make Gafita happen again

kreayshawn.jpg

she lasted like 5 minutes though
3 minutes and 11 seconds sis.

Vazduh

Mau ®;108549612 said:

That's cute and all, but I'm also hoping for some R-rated anthems this year.

R8. BELIEVE.

Was there an old queen of white rap?

Why, of course.

ldOg91C.gif

Mau ®

That's cute and all, but I'm also hoping for some R-rated anthems this year.

R8. BELIEVE.

The tea on R8 is that it will come out BEFORE Home. Like two months before.

It's gonna be messy having two albums at the same time. Death Jam indeed.

Vazduh

Vazra

Literally [hew] is HOME?

I've only ever seen it mentioned in this thread.

A movie with Rihanna playing Dream Works first black lead character
rihanna-home-movie-thatgrapejuice-600x421.png

One Album is themed around the movie and another not related to the film

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Im still listening but Kudos to Iggy for getting Rita Ora on a track and it not being complete shite

Partition

Banned
THE NEW CLASSIC - Flop or Bop review

Walk the Line -
WuwSR.gif

Don't Need Y'all -
jam.gif

100 -
jam.gif

Change Your Life -
WuwSR.gif

Fancy -
WuwSR.gif

New Bitch -
WuwSR.gif

Work -
jam.gif

Impossible is Nothing -
WuwSR.gif
WuwSR.gif
WuwSR.gif

Goddess -
jam.gif

Black Widow -
WuwSR.gif

Lady Patra -
WuwSR.gif
WuwSR.gif
WuwSR.gif

Fuck Love -
WuwSR.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Not me thinking the one second to the left had a leg absolutely covered in hair

still, slay Salute, best song on the album

Bladenic

But wait, Home is set to be released on Nov. 26 2014 and the OST probably around the same time, which means if Mau's tea is correct then R8 will be out in September/very early Oct. Please be true, omfg

Mau ®

Rih making up for last year's absence by releasing two albums in one Q. Your faves aren't this commited to their quota.

Vazra

Sky Ferreira said:
I'm deeply upset about a few things. Not only being called a racist,not only having my thoughts turned around & twisted by other but by the fact that I made this video & people have completely missed the message. This song is one of the most personal songs to me on the album & so was the video. I was putting a lot more about myself out there in this song & video than I ever have before. Even with my post,I was pretty vague about my child hood but still somewhat spoke about. Which I had never done before or felt the need to. It wasn't "a liberal white bullshit defense". If you actually read closely I said that I wasn't defending myself. It was the truth & explaining why some of the video is what it is. I was trying to tell people to stop talking about the people in my video as if they are brainless idiots that were manipulated by me or "my team".The one thing I will not let people think is that I spread hatred towards others. I've had a lot happen to me this year & by making this video it made me feel liberated from some of it. I Blame Myself is empowering but it's also about feeling like I'm in a constant battle & have to fucking scream to actually be heard & still being misunderstood. It's about being HUMAN. My entire life is stay silent & "let people think whatever they want to think" or say something and cross your fingers that someone listens & that people don't write you off as "dumb" or "crazy" or "fake". Whatever. I'm glad I Blame Myself is out there in the world & hopefully people connect to it & it makes someone feel better.
Source

Touchdown

Banned
Mau ®;108549612 said:

J Lo needs to stop leeching off of other artists and get a career of her own. Sucking the blood of more popular artists only to make herself look better than she is. Rih is going to sing her under the table while she dances in the video like an asshole? I hope Rih has to push the colab off the album for room for another number one. TIRED OF HA.

iQ2zmsgYFKOAr.gif

Bladenic

J.Lo hasn't had a career of her own since 2005, minus the small resurgence with On The Floor and her stint on Idol.

Anyway this amazing bop

What you looking at?
Do I got something in my eye?
Do I got shit up on my face or did my hair catch on fire?
Cause you really really staring am I something that you like?
Jeez ask for my number, or you can fly a kite
See I'm bout to get with it, I'm getting ratchet and livid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom