• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

hence why I'm waiting until Slaylien: Isolation comes out to buy a PS4

I want to play that with the Morpheus glasses. So perched for VR
i1up0YXwgFTQx.gif

Nemesis_

it's funny how iggy's most outspoken supporters here have nothing to say about her new album

guess it goes to show that they never actually liked her for the music, only just using her as an artist to compare and shade azealia with

sad.

It's not even out until the 21st :/ and it's Easter >_>

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
That NPD thread is a damn mess
If anyone comes for our gifs I'll just send them a link there because for the first ten pages every third post is some obnoxious gif, literally impossible to read

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Black Widow should be the next single, it's the only non single track that has left a proper impression on me so far

Matt_8626979 said:
That NPD thread is a damn mess
If anyone comes for our gifs I'll just send them a link there because for the first ten pages every third post is some obnoxious gif, literally impossible to read

Thank you. Such nerve to say they don't understand Wtf we are taking about when we reply with Gif reactions but yet still in that abomination of a thread, that's all they have been doing. Mess.

PopGAF is Superior Gaf indeed.

------

I just bucked up on some good songs I just wanted to share in this slayathon month so far.

One from

ReVa Devito - Friday Night

And

Some chill stuff from

NAVVI - Speak

Bladenic

Thank you. Such nerve to say they don't understand Wtf we are taking about when we reply with Gif reactions but yet still in that abomination of a thread, that's all they have been doing. Mess.

PopGAF is Superior Gaf indeed.

------

I just bucked up on some good songs I just wanted to share in this slayathon month so far.

One from

ReVa Devito - Friday Night

And

Some chill stuff from

NAVVI - Speak

Great offerings as always sis

Vazduh

That was wonderful, I loved both songs.

I'm quoting an older post which I bookmarked, but only had the time for it now.

Just followed you on there, here's my soundcloud if anyone wants to follow to discover new music: https://soundcloud.com/mutualcore
I usually repost recent songs I like on there. Which reminds me, I've been kinda obsessed with Kyla La Grange's music lately:

cc9f978eb37511e39fe6120407cc18ea_8.jpg

The Knife, Cut Your Teeth, Fly.

Her recent stuff is better than what's on her first album imo.

Gave all three links a listen, and they are indeed much, much better than her older stuff. I love that she incorporated more electronic elements into her songs.

Matt_

Think I only said yes to Gaga, Bey, Katy and Miley
Aint here for the other bores and Rih hasn't done anything this year to warrant being on the list

Matt_

Speaking of bey and collabs, how comes nobody mentioned the Bey and Solange collab at Coachella?
Fidning out music news from my paper, y'all are slipping

Matt_

Yeah I just watched it, how disappointing
They both looked really happy though which is nice enough I guess

royalan

Jay just needs to be satisfied with the fact that he's rich as fuck and married to the daughter of the Voodoo Queen, and stop trying it with this rap thing that he stopped being good at years ago.

TraBuch

Banned
I'm primarily a hip-hop fan and have pretty much always hated anything pop but I've gotta say, Lana Del Rey does it for me. I love pretty much everything about her. A friend of mine gave me a ride a week ago and she had Off To The Races playing, and I've been hooked ever since. People complain that she just panders to male fantasies but I don't give a shit, it works for me.

Can't wait for Ultraviolence.

royalan

I'm primarily a hip-hop fan and have pretty much always hated anything pop but I've gotta say, Lana Del Rey does it for me. I love pretty much everything about her. A friend of mine gave me a ride a week ago and she had Off To The Races playing, and I've been hooked ever since. People complain that she just panders to male fantasies but I don't give a shit, it works for me.

Stan.

But I don't know if I agree that Lana plays to male fantasies. She writes her music from a very specific viewpoint and character. Lana Del Rey is the tragic pinup. Marilyn Monroe but a whole lot more fucked up. I don't think that's really a male fantasy...unless you want to end up with an emotionally damaged woman who'll inevitable do something that leaves you completely broken and/or murdered.

Touchdown

Banned

I don't think Lana makes pop music, pop is short for popular.

joanneshipsmariahavi.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Stan.

But I don't know if I agree that Lana plays to male fantasies. She writes her music from a very specific viewpoint and character. Lana Del Rey is the tragic pinup. Marilyn Monroe but a whole lot more fucked up. I don't think that's really a male fantasy...unless you want to end up with an emotionally damaged woman who'll inevitable do something that leaves you completely broken and/or murdered.

I think he might be referring to the "daddy" references, especially in OTTR. They could be considered roleplaying fantasies.

Sis...

710x0005.gif

A lot of pop-girls would kill for these sales.

Expose ha.

I think she's at 6 mil sold now.

Mariah wishes she still had that kind of impact.

iLQyxKScnlBXB.gif

The Note is great if you wanna haul a tablet in your pocket that isn't an iPad and never will be.

If you want a cool phone then wait up for the iPhone 6 to slay you tbh

Vitanimus

I kinda need one now. :/ I might have to buy a brick and hope it turns up. If not, I'm kinda leaning towards a HTC One M8 or the Xperia Z2. A flip phone would be $waggy.

samsung-flip-phone.jpg

3phemeral

My bf has a Note 2 and it's been invaluable for all his med-school studies. I just recently got a Moto X and I love it to bits. It doesn't have external storage like the Note does (so I got a 32BG), but I use the Touchless Control all the time. Setting alarms, appointments, calling people in the car, automated silence during meetings, auto-texting while driving, auto play music while driving. Also has an interesting feature where it'll only be activated by your voice signature, unless you know someone who has a roughly similar voice type to you. Motorola's addition to Google's platform is how modifications should be done. Also, if you live in any place where you have to wear gloves because it's so damned cold, the Touchless Control is just absolutely necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom