• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The correct lyrics are: We got that Coca Cola bottle Shape. Shape. Shape.

We got that Coca Cola bottle shape, shape, shape
We got that sugar, do you wanna taste, taste, taste?
We take it all around the globe
Baby everywhere we go
Make it hot when mama arrives
Shake, shake, shake

royalan

The correct lyrics are: We got that Coca Cola bottle Shape. Shape. Shape.

Whatever. I'm still boppin.
AVND7XI.gif

cory64

I finally watched Catching Jesus. I'm shaking. November can't come soon enough.

This Coldplay song tho... much better tracks on the soundtrack to start the credits with.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I finally watched Catching Jesus. I'm shaking. November can't come soon enough.

This Coldplay song tho... much better tracks on the soundtrack to start the credits with.

Omg. I saw this the other week. The change in aspect ratio was particularly life-giving.

royalan

Is Hunger Games the new Twilight? i.e. the movie series that sucks ass in every possible way, but gets a pass because it stars the new "it" actors?

I genuinely liked the first movie. It was cute.

But the second half of the second movie was pure fermented Essence of Ass Crack.

Nemesis_

Is Hunger Games the new Twilight? i.e. the movie series that sucks ass in every possible way, but gets a pass because it stars the new "it" actors?

But the second half of the second movie was pure fermented Essence of Ass Crack.

Yup and Jennifer Lawrence is shit too.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow

You and I, roysis... We're on the same page here, although I wouldn't give the first movie as much credit. #2 was definitely a torturous slog to sit through.

cory64

The second one should have been MUCH better than it was, but the cinematography and production values were just incredible. Too much focus on Katniss and not nearly enough foreshadowing.

Vazduh

That was genuinely bad, what was she thinking? Damn. I know that her 2nd album is often regarded as bad, but a lot of the songs come off as great when compared to this one she just released.

Take "Between the sheets", for instance. Or even the generic-yet-somehow-good "Let it go". Even Elephant, which is still a banger, tbh (even with the autotune and the unfortunate dubstep breakdown).

Btw, is Alexandra even with a label right now? If not, that would explain the no-budget production in that ballad.

Vazduh

I didnt bothered with the second movie.

I found it to be better than the first movie in every possible aspect (I wasn't exactly a fan of the first one). It wasn't perfect, far from it, but it's a solid movie.

Nnnnnnnn not that lady
icqUXFZGviN4w.gif

Never forget this clip, where she watched the trailer for the last Twilight movie three times in a row and broke down every time.

Random but this song fucking slays.

http://youtu.be/wrB97Ia1bEM

Not Germans giving Sailor Moon theme a Eurodance treatment.
tiJdxY9.png
tiJdxY9.png
The song is giving me Blümchen teas.

Majmun

Ew can we avoid even mentioning GAF's second coming of Christ ugh if I never hear of that game again I'll die happy oh wait they're reselling it this year ugh

So double dipping this year. Can't wait!!!!

The Last of jesUs is the game of the generation and one of the best games ever made.

You better deal.

Nemesis_

Ew can we avoid even mentioning GAF's second coming of Christ ugh if I never hear of that game again I'll die happy oh wait they're reselling it this year ugh

Sony have to make up for those copious gaps in their release schedule somehow.

Infamous was cute but is the equivalent of a dud root

it's funny how iggy's most outspoken supporters here have nothing to say about her new album

guess it goes to show that they never actually liked her for the music, only just using her as an artist to compare and shade azealia with

sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom