• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

When asked by Sway if Akon was still involved with Lady Gaga, he had this to say:

"Actually I cashed out. I got out while the gooding was hot. It's like a business, you build it to sell it. When I got it to the peak of where I felt it couldn't go nowhere, and there was nowhere left to go but down, I cashed out, in other words I sold my share and got out before it was too late."

...he didn't lie tho

B-Dex

I CANNOT at the Bates Motel and psycho house being a 30 min drive from my place.

Too bad the show has no iconic opening song.

I won't pretend that I intend to stop living
I won't pretend I'm good at forgiving
But I can't hate you
Although I have tried
Mmmmm
I still really really love you
Love is stronger than pride
Mmmmm

tumblr_mvb9pvSRK81rfp1lho1_400.gif

Sitting here wasting my time
Would be like
Waiting for the sun to rise
It's all too clear things come and go
Sitting here waiting for you
Would be like waiting for winter
It's gonna be cold
There may even
Be snow

Bladenic

Omg Daley was so good. New king tbh. His amazing voice plus his his amazing songs plus his amazing cover of Climax end me

I'm beyond exhausted and have 3 hours left to go to get home but it was worth it

I won't pretend that I intend to stop living
I won't pretend I'm good at forgiving
But I can't hate you
Although I have tried
Mmmmm
Love is stronger than pride
Mmmmm

tumblr_mvb9pvSRK81rfp1lho1_400.gif

Sitting here wasting my time
Would be like
Waiting for the sun to rise
It's all too clear things come and go
Sitting here waiting for you
Would be like waiting for winter
It's gonna be cold
There may even
Be snow

Such a timeless classic. Sade is the true Supreme.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Forgive me father for I have sinned.
I've downloaded Enrique's album and I'm enjoying it
Pray for my soul sisten.
ivfQA9g5hxSZ3.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I feel for you, sis.

5mN2xSe.gif

Is it really that enjoyable? I might check it out.

Nothing outstanding but theres several generic dance bops I quite like
Collabs with J Lo and that Frozen girl too

Bladenic

Too bad I'm listening to her album right now and it's not great. She Wolf was better at first impression.

You Don't Care About Me is a standout beside Empire IMO.

Vazduh

Nothing outstanding but theres several generic dance bops I quite like
Collabs with J Lo and that Frozen girl too

I just finished listening to Enrique's album and... oh, lawd. I was prepared to hate it, but I just can't. While it would be a stretch to call it a good album (and it's a generic-fest for sure), some of the songs are pretty enjoyable (You and I, for example). And I have to take back my words from before. The duet with Kylie, Beautiful, is actually pretty good. There's a certain charm to the song, and their voices mesh quite well.

Btw, Enrique should have titled the deluxe edition Sex + Love (feat. Pitbull), because Mr. Worldwide is featured on not one, not two, but three songs. Talk about overload.

JCX

Playing through Evil on my initial playthrough. It's a surprise I like these games when their protagonists are the worst. "edgy" dull.

Bladenic

Rollin' up to the club on the weekend
Stylin' out to the beat that you're freakin
Fantasize I'm the track that you're tweakin
Blow my heart up Put your hands on my waist pull the fader
Run it back with original flavor
Cue me up I'm the 12 on your table I'm so Starstruck...

Also Telephone is still INCREDIBLE

I'm working on getting dat Second Son plat. I cleared out all the districts, I just have a few minor ones before all I'll have to do is get the evil alignment trophies. *.*

B-Dex

Rollin' up to the club on the weekend
Stylin' out to the beat that you're freakin
Fantasize I'm the track that you're tweakin
Blow my heart up Put your hands on my waist pull the fader
Run it back with original flavor
Cue me up I'm the 12 on your table I'm so Starstruck...

Also Telephone is still INCREDIBLE

Starstruck is one if my favs from the fame.

And Brown Eyes. 😎

Matt_

Their child will truly be a god(ess?) among mere mortals.

Bladenic

I back what I said earlier (lol the backtracking), Shakira. is a really good album. Unfortunately, nothing here compares to masterpieces like this:

No creo en Venus ni Marte
No creo en Carlos Marx
No creo en Jean Paul Sartre
No creo en Brian Weiss
Solo creo en tu sonrisa azul
En tu mirada de cristal
En los besos que me das
Y hablen lo que hablen

Zutroy

Just read this about Kate Bush tickets
**Tickets**
Ticketing procedures have been put in place to ensure that tickets do not get sold on and fans do not pay a higher price for their tickets.

Ticket purchases are limited to a maximum of 4 per person across all shows (not per date).

The name of the lead booker will be printed on each ticket. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made.

The lead booker will be asked to present ID to gain entry into the venue. Failure to adhere the terms and conditions may result in the customer's order being void. There are no exceptions to this rule.

The name of the lead booker will be printed on the first ticket. As the number of tickets is limited they will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.

Tickets cannot be resold or transferred under any circumstances. If the promoter reasonably believe this to be the case the barcode on the ticket will be voided, prohibiting entry to the concert.

Age Restriction: 14+ (ALL UNDER 16's MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT)

I'm glad she's doing this, and hope it happens more often, ticket touts are a pain in the ass. Saying that, it's gonna make buying tickets for my parents a bit tricky.

Matt_

Oh no
I love my mum but I don't want to go to no Kate Bush concert

edit; reckon there would be a way to put her name as the lead booker but use my card and details?

Zutroy

Oh no
I love my mum but I don't want to go to no Kate Bush concert

edit; reckon there would be a way to put her name as the lead booker but use my card and details?

Maybe make a ticketmaster account in her name but put your details in the billing address part? Or probably by buying them over the phone but that'll probably greatly reduce the chance of getting them.

Yado

If all the statues in the world
Would turn to flesh with teeth of pearl
Would they be kind enough to comfort me?

ibtNJzpsIx4QED.gif

Perched for her Italian EP. All the good stuff is coming out in May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom