• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Truly.

But who dares to aim for her pedestal these days?
ioJh35bQ6czSi.gif

who indeed? rihanna's pedestal is a long walk down from beyonce's throne, she probably has people to do it for her.

Trigger

I'm late to the party, but yeah that Empire song of Shakira shits. If the album is truly ska/country then I'm ready to be slayed.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
This has been popping up in my Facebook feed recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY7fY0OS90w

How the fuck is this guy not working for one of the girls now?
I feel like this is incredibly technically skilled (and the guy on the far right needs to be in my bedroom) but it's not really the kind of thing that would work well for a MV, which has to be big bold iconic moves that the viewer feels like they can recreate at home once they've had a few drinks. With this I wouldn't even know where to start.

Reckoner

Hey Pop Gaf. Finally going to my first Mrs Carter Show. Very excited. Too bad that her setlist in Barcelona wasn't that great and she's probably going for the same.

I can't wait for Mrs. Carter to grace North American stadiums and arenas with her anointed presencE

The European lessers might be enjoying ha now, but we all know you're just her dress rehearsal. When she cums back home to perform for her native sons and daughters, brothers and sistas, she's going to put on a show that will make this current leg of her tour appear leprous by comparison.

just you see

ru-paul-6.gif

cory64

I can't wait for Mrs. Carter to grace North American stadiums and arenas with her anointed presencE

The European lessers might be enjoying ha now, but we all know you're just her dress rehearsal. When she cums back home to perform for her native sons and daughters, brothers and sistas, she's going to put on a show that will make this current leg of her tour appear leprous by comparison.

just you see

ru-paul-6.gif
What does that make last year?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Heard a song in a store that some of you might like
RAINER - Satin. A similar sound to iamwhoiamami and various other indie girls

I am LIVING for ARTPOP today.

iS6b1pY2LH7Ds.gif

I've come to the conclusion that it's actually a pretty flawless pop album and Venus is one of Gaga's best creations.

It's a 60 minute earworm. After listening to it for a few months I'd probably rank it below Born This Way but a notch above TFM, though I do think Born This Way and TFM are more inspired/complete albums. ARTPOP's just a fun, high-octane, though regular album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom