• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Lord, those track titles...

That's how you KNOW Mimi writes all her songs.

I'm ready, tho. YAAAAAASSSS MIMI YAAAAAASSSS

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
inaE2g8.png

Literally nothing else matters, Sistren.

Mars looks the best of the bunch (as she should, she's the BEST Sailor Soldier <3 ) but this art style is a stone cold mess.
Looks like fanart trash you'd find in someone's deviantart account. What a bummer and I was SO anticipating the new series until the reveal :(

royalan

"Meteorite" is going to be Song of the Year, I just know it.

EDIT: Oh, and the album title is DEFINITELY Ariana Grande shade. lol

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I like how she has a song called Thirsty dedicated to the 2 year delay she did while seeking for a hit but yet no sign of Triumphant

i1XEXdMxKeuyM.gif

Reckoner

Been absolutely addicted to Lykke Li's new album. This is fantastic. Hope to catch a live show of her soon. Never Love Again is such a song. That hook.

3phemeral

I'm perched. So excited. It's been soo long.

I was actually re-listening to E=MC2 today and didn't realize how much I loved Last Kiss and Love Story. Plus, I've Been Thinking About God came on randomly today and it's such a feel-good bop. That ending gives me so much life.

Don't you know
That you're blowing my mind
What you DO to me
I can't describe

Baby I
Can't hold back anyMORE

I just can't conceal it
You're the one
I really ADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
woah oh
woo ho hooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​

Touchdown

Banned
I'm perched. So excited. It's been soo long.

I was actually re-listening to E=MC2 today and didn't realize how much I loved Last Kiss and Love Story. Plus, I've Been Thinking About God came on randomly today and it's such a feel-good bop. That ending gives me so much life.

Don't you know
That you're blowing my mind
What you DO to me
I can't describe

Baby I
Can't hold back anyMORE

I just can't conceal it
You're the one
I really ADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
woah oh
woo ho hooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​

sis, let me go listen to it's a wrap and betcha gon' know again cuz these versions with mary j and the pee man are gonna slay.
tumblr_lh4zsn8eJc1qzjix8.gif

3phemeral

sis, let me go listen to it's a wrap and betcha gon' know again cuz these versions with mary j and the pee man are gonna slay.

I didn't even notice that. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That's going to be so interesting.

You think this is a good omen for your job interview, sis? Godriah has blessed us today.

i3S7BfwYvyJJl.gif

Touchdown

Banned
I didn't even notice that. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That's going to be so interesting.

You think this is a good omen for your job interview, sis? Godriah has blessed us today.

i3S7BfwYvyJJl.gif

omg i won't be able to sleep tonight and im gonna be a damn mess tomorrow in the interview, let me calm down.

3phemeral

If Mariah were a true queen she'd use this as her album cover and not care what people thought.

Instead she uses another photoshopped eye-sore mess.

tumblr_inline_n4i5hquIHG1szq945.gif

I was thinking the exact same thing. I think it would have come off as more obvious that way. But instead, it's a mishmash of diva-realness and that toddler-inspired title.

I'm still perched for the music. Still like the album cover, though, but I'll use the childhood photo as the official art.

Touchdown

Banned
"Meteorite" is going to be Song of the Year, I just know it.

EDIT: Oh, and the album title is DEFINITELY Ariana Grande shade. lol

omg i just noticed.. everyone kept asking her about how ariana compares to her and and she goes and names her album that. My shady queen.

1522_f281.gif

She's bringing Betcha Gon Know and Its A Wrap back from Memoirs? If she was gonna do that, she should've brought Candy Bling or Inseparable (the latter could've smashed if released as a single).

cory64

I just noticed you posted this earlier; I missed it:

EmY88dt.jpg

So cute.

Oh I missed this too, adorable.
iiZCb9HplqXrn.gif

I don't care who it is. By the time I get to track 11 I'm over it.
Editing is key.

i1XEXdMxKeuyM.gif

At least she doesn't have interludes, here's a preview of Janet's next album:

1. Intro [0:48]
2. Track 1 [5:04]
3. Lead Single [4:06]
4. Interlude 1 [0:12]
5. Track 3 [3:26]
6. Track 4 [4:01]
7. Interlude 2 [0:21]
8. Second Single [3:39]
9. Track 5 [5:13]
10. Track 6 [4:32]
11. Interlude 3 [0:09]
12. Track 7 [3:55]
13. Interlude 4 [0:27]
14. Track 8 [3:46]
15. Track 9 [4:01]
16. Interlude 5 [0:41]
17. Track 10 [3:27]
18. Track 11 [5:23]
19. Track 12 [4:16]
20. Interlude 6 [0:05]
21. Track 13 [2:58]
22. Interlude 7 [0:46]
23. Track 14 [3:28]
24. Track 15 [4:03]
25. Interlude 8 [0:21]
26. Track 16 [3:32]
27. Track 17 [4:24]
28. Interlude 9 [0:06]
29. Track 18 [3:36]
30. Outro [1:02]

Mumei

Oh. When I saw Touchdown's PM, I assumed he'd lost his mind but apparently she's actually going to come out in a month.

Bladenic

Oh. When I saw Touchdown's PM, I assumed he'd lost his mind but apparently she's actually going to come out in a month.

Are you excited? What's your opinion on her last two albums anyway? Don't think I've ever seen you comment on them much, if at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom