• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
something tells me this release will end up snatching JT's 20/20 experience in terms of self indulgence.

Almost definitely. But I do hope the album is decent for I fear for Touchdown's sanity

edit; Also can someone please explain this justin timberlake its gonna be may meme thing

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Almost definitely. But I do hope the album is decent for I fear for Touchdown's sanity

edit; Also can someone please explain this justin timberlake its gonna be may meme thing

The way he says Its gonna be me sounds like may I suppose.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
KATY B IS AT MY SUMMER BALL
This VAST improvement over Feeder and Jame Arthur last year, there truly is a good

Mumei

Are you excited? What's your opinion on her last two albums anyway? Don't think I've ever seen you comment on them much, if at all.

Excluding the Christmas album, I like E=MC2. I didn't much like Memoirs as a whole, but I did like It's A Wrap and Obsessed.

Matt_

:0 we don't even get a summer ball!

Honestly last year was sub par, but the way they've announced Katy makes it seem like she's not even the headliner
Theres a rumour going around that the Scissor Sisters will be performing which would be... odd

edit; Queen Katy her power

Touchdown

Banned
i6xVpH3SbRMTy.gif

What a wonderful morning it is!!!

US iTunes
#9 Me. I Am Mariah…The Elusive Chanteuse (Deluxe)
#129 Me. I Am Mariah…The Elusive Chanteuse

JCX

Current list of Popgaf Wii U NNIDs

GAF Name : NNID

Supermanisdead: Supermanisdead
Aguila: Agui1a
Gravelord_Nito: Gravelord_Nito18
Booty Patrol: 212Banks

I'll update when I get more and you late-ass fools get into the only real Next-gen game console.

JCX: MetroidManX

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
do it again effortlessly scalped all of your faves

the mini ep will be the pop album of the year and you will all have to learn to deal

Hello, godels. Welcome back. I saw this while you were gone and thought of you.

My current theory is that he's actually lipsyncing to your voice.

that's literally ridiculous.

what's also ridiculous is that kate bush wrote that song when she was 18. your faves tried.

Mumei

what's also ridiculous is that kate bush wrote that song when she was 18. your faves tried.

Um. My fave also wrote her debut album at the same age, tho

Also, I don't see you denying it. I will take that as de facto confirmation.

Matt_

10/18
and I guessed eight of them
Y'all can keep your scrabbles and crosswords, I'll go sit in the corner with my Sudoku.

cory64

do it again effortlessly scalped all of your faves

the mini ep will be the pop album of the year and you will all have to learn to deal

Welcome back niece!

Lorde wrote her debut album 10 years ago when she was 56.

Matt_

Red trousers for Xtina, such foresight
A true prodigy
io6Hv4aouQAJW.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom