• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Celebrities UnderCover S01 E07 - Lil' Kim

Someone give Kim an award.
KuGsj.gif

ahh.gif

SaintZ

I want that game why am I poor :(

Also, Iggy is #7 on the Hot 100.

Iggy Azalea scores the Hot 100's lone new top 10 entry this week, as "Fancy," featuring Charli XCX, rockets 18-7. The first chart entry for Australian rapper Azalea continues its rapid rise, roaring 12-6 on Digital Songs (108,000, up 29 percent); 21-8 on Streaming Songs (4.2 million, up 72 percent); and 50-35 on Radio Songs (37 million, up 28 percent). The moves contribute to a big week for Azalea, as her debut full-length album "The New Classic" starts at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 with 52,000 sold.

YAS BITCH.

Mau ®

Rihanna is working with DJ Snake (Turn down for what, Sexxx Dreams) for HOME or R8.

Just a few days ago I was stanning so hard for his productions, in particular "Bird Machine" (to which I had a drug-fueled epiphany last November). I'm ready for Rih to go back to club bangerz.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
O.M.G. I need this game!!!! I'm buying the Wii U soon, probably in a week or two, so add me to the list!! I main Yoshi in Kart and King Dedede in Smash.
ec20fb7f.gif

#PeachKart
#ShiekSmash
iNUUBbQmOp19L.gif

Nawt Becky G getting Rihanna's Producers and Pitbull for her album.

Trigger

I find it really hard to get excited for the idea of another Mario Kart. I honestly haven't seen anything for the Wii U that I'd want yet except maybe The Wonderful 101.

Vazra

bitch please

I would have you begging to switch places with Arte in being banned after I'm through with you in Double Dash.

We should make a PopGaf tournament and whoever ends up in last place gets banned for 1 week. Sounds like a good XTREME DUDEBRO bet. :)

(Oh right you girls dont have the computers to play Double Dash Online)

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
As ugly as a vita game.
Have they not heard of AA over at nintendo?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
nnnn @ the ugly pressed sony stans fuming that a wii u game looks better than anything on their precious PS4
b51cb370.gif

kii @ fuming

I'm sure you girls will enjoy your game for like a month and then move on leaving it to collect dust like yall have done with every other Nintendo game
b51cb370.gif

Majmun

Mau ®;110133358 said:
Playstation brand>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's just the way it is.

Yep, pretty much. Even when it comes to handhelds. The Vita is just so much better than the 3DS.

Sorry about the rest of the game.

Yeah, the game is pretty boring. But it's so beautiful. The graphics are the only reason why I'm still playing it. It's worth it for the graphics alone.

Vazra

Yeah, the game is pretty boring. But it's so beautiful. The graphics are the only reason why I'm still playing it. It's worth it for the graphics alone.

Are you also talking about Uncharted and The Last of Us in there?

Vazra

I heard Uncharted 3 was a mess though. Is it true? Because I've been looking to finally play 2 and 3 after loving the first.

They go more action than platforming but Uncharted 2 improves most of the flaws 1 had. Uncharted 3 simply feels uninspired and forgettable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom