• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
More atrlers

iblTIkz1ChsuFz.gif

I apologize Marius if you saw a messy comment I made to a little monster over there..I didn't really mean it. I was just a little emotional.

1F5YL.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Reminder: The iHeartRadio Music Awards are tonight

Performers:

Drake
Pharrell Williams
Kendrick Lamar
Pitbull
Shakira
Ed Sheeran
Ariana Grande
Blake Shelton
Luke Bryan
30 Seconds to Mars
Arcade Fire

Appearances by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, and Lorde

iblTIkz1ChsuFz.gif

3phemeral

Hello, godels. Welcome back. I saw this while you were gone and thought of you.

My current theory is that he's actually lipsyncing to your voice.

When I first heard that song a month or so ago, I was like...what is this. But after repeat listens, it has this really odd, strangely seductive quality.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Unpopular opinion: George Michael was better than Prince and MJ

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Flawless + Wham! in general are just sublime.
Other than about three tracks I don't like MJ at all and the only track I like of Prince's is the one he did with Janelle

Mau ®

That "too-gay-to-function" dude from Mean Girls had an interesting run in with Legend X

It's actually funny because I met Christina Aguilera and I thought for sure that would be an exciting moment in my life. And I was like, "Christina, my name's Daniel. I sing 'Beautiful' in 'Mean Girls.' And she was like, "Never saw it." And then turned her back and walked away. She was so rude.

Mau ®;110262811 said:
That "too-gay-to-function" dude from Mean Girls had an interesting run in with Legend X

This was in like 2004 apparently. And who even knows the circumstances. I'm living for it though tbh. Pay him dust X!

Mumei

When I first heard that song a month or so ago, I was like...what is this. But after repeat listens, it has this really odd, strangely seductive quality.

I felt the same way. I love the weird way she says "wuthering," tbh. The weird way she says everything, really

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I felt the same way. I love the weird way she says "wuthering," tbh. The weird way she says everything, really

mumei i'm honestly kind of surprised that you don't like kate bush already tbh

listen to Hounds of Love (the alberm). it's an iconic classic.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
mumei i'm honestly kind of surprised that you don't like kate bush already tbh

listen to Hounds of Love (the alberm). it's an iconic classic.

Right?! This is a serious blind spot for you, Mums.

The Dreaming -> Hounds -> Sensual World is one of the most flawless triple combos in music history.

Mau ®

I can't figure out how Ariana got so big.

Thankfully her success is mostly contained to the US. I've never heard of it in my country nor do I want to.

Mau ®;110262811 said:

I'm dying

I feel like Xtina would really serve it in a real life Got 2 B Real situation. Such a shady bitch <3

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
TDM likes to be clever ;)

it should have been a statement of the principle of identity of indiscernibles tbh

is it weird that kanye's verse in murder to excellence gets me every time

for some reason the 'nothing on the news but the blues' gives me a lump in my throat i'm such a wet flannel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom