• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portal 2 - Peer Review |OT| its been a looooong time, but my time is finally near

You have to play portal 2 co op with a fellow co op virgin. Its like a rule or something.

Also...

BUT MY TIME IS FINALLY HERE. AND I CAN FEEL THE CHANGE IN THE WIND RIGHT NOW NOTHINGS IN MY WAY. AND THEY'RE NOT GONNA HOLD ME DOWN NO MORE. NO THEY'RE NOT GONNA HOLD ME DOWN...

CAUSE I'VE GOT FAITHHHHHHH

OF THE HEARRRRTTTTTT

SteveWinwood said:
You have to play portal 2 co op with a fellow co op virgin. Its like a rule or something.

Also...

BUT MY TIME IS FINALLY HERE. AND I CAN FEEL THE CHANGE IN THE WIND RIGHT NOW NOTHINGS IN MY WAY. AND THEY'RE NOT GONNA HOLD ME DOWN NO MORE. NO THEY'RE NOT GONNA HOLD ME DOWN...

CAUSE I'VE GOT FAITHHHHHHH

OF THE HEARRRRTTTTTT
Going where my heart will take me?

Untracked said:
It's up on 360. Downloading now.
Dude, don't lie like that. I actually turned my PS3 on and shit.

Edit: I was implying it should release worldwide, at the same time and on all three formats.

Withnail

I wonder us PS3 owners will need to wait for the PSN updates tonight/tomorrow. Gabe said something about PS3 really feeling the benefit of Steamworks around the time of the DLC release, hopefully that wasn't just hot air.

Withnail said:
I wonder us PS3 owners will need to wait for the PSN updates tonight/tomorrow. Gabe said something about PS3 really feeling the benefit of Steamworks around the time of the DLC release, hopefully that wasn't just hot air.
Part of me, now, suspects that we will have to wait. Slightly frustrating really.

nofi

Only have the PS3 version. Can someone with the 360 DLC downloaded PLEASE tell me what the challenge modes are like for Single Player?

Nice. I really enjoyed the co-op, I finished it in one sitting (not the best idea). Also looking forward to the SP content.
How replayable is the normal co-op? I haven't touched it after I completed it, expect for the Steam summer achievement.

Withnail said:
Probably.

dani_dc

Can't wait for it, even though my co-play partner can only play it starting on friday.
Single player challenge mode will have to hold me until them.

Firebrand

KxQ05.jpg

Top Bottom