• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Are you on Maui? If you are I'd really recommend going through the Haleakala crater. I did a trail run there on my trip and it was just incredible.

Yeah. I was right across from the crater at Koko Head Hill when I took this pic. If I'd panned to the left a bit, it would've been right behind me.

It really is beautiful out here though.

gzA0LFE.jpg

Bam

Ashton Kutcher + Dave Navarro

dralla

I just bought my first tank top ever the other day, I feel very...exposed lol. I'm not sure I like it, maybe I just need to get used to it or get some big ass muscles

IMG_20130508_083013.jpg

kinda bro-y pic. I'm sure fitness-gaf is jelly of mah guns.

on an unrelated note, I have my second job interview of the week tomorrow. I already got the other one, but I gotta keep my options open, if the potential to move up into better positions is good, I may take this second one. The job itself seems a little better, and more stability, but we'll see!

Balls to all of you beard-GAFers. I can't grow anything but patchy stubble, but probably because I'm only 19. I'll post a pic when I have a decent looking beard.

ZaCH3000

Y'all can have your beard. I'm investing in a straight razor soon for that extra close shave that hasn't yet made a comeback but it will and when it does I will already be ahead of the game.

#hatergonnahate

Az987

all good things
lO7RO3l.jpg

P81HDmx.jpg

That's me and some girl that wont leave me alone.

She says I'm her boyfriend and stuff and I'm all like do I know you?

I was taking these pictures alone and she jumped in the frame. Crazy.

AcridMeat

Banned
Looking good DY, Maui is an awesome/beautiful place. I need to get back out there again.

Az you look cute together!

BF7MuwW.jpg

Jazzed over Warriors win tonight, and Sharks sweep last night. Can get a glimpse at my LTTP playoff beard, started last Thursday.

*snip*

That's so weird dude. She's a good looking woman though so I'd just let her keep thinking that and roll with it man...

TripOpt55

With the talk of beards I thought I'd go look to see if I had a picture of me when I had a beard. Here is the only one I could find. Has to be at least a few years old now. Not my favorite picture but me with a beard.

itngfGtYTrhKT.JPG

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
I miss my real beard. Damn you, corporate policies.
20IDn1c.jpg

Looking good DY, Maui is an awesome/beautiful place. I need to get back out there again.

BF7MuwW.jpg

Jazzed over Warriors win tonight, and Sharks sweep last night. Can get a glimpse at my LTTP playoff beard, started last Thursday.

you've read the beard study too, havent you :O

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
I just bought my first tank top ever the other day, I feel very...exposed lol. I'm not sure I like it, maybe I just need to get used to it or get some big ass muscles

IMG_20130508_083013.jpg

kinda bro-y pic. I'm sure fitness-gaf is jelly of mah guns.

on an unrelated note, I have my second job interview of the week tomorrow. I already got the other one, but I gotta keep my options open, if the potential to move up into better positions is good, I may take this second one. The job itself seems a little better, and more stability, but we'll see!

Go the muscles route.

lO7RO3l.jpg

P81HDmx.jpg

Well if you ever need her to leave you alone, you can always tell her to think I'm her boyfriend instead. ;-)

jasonng

BF7MuwW.jpg

Why do birds suddenly appear...

TripOpt55

That's a fine beard, one to be proud of. You look upset though. :/

Now that's a fucking beard.

TripOpt55 in this picture: "I have an awesome beard :( "
Haha I do look a bit upset. This was a pic I took of the beard in the mirror before I shaved it off. Perhaps I was upset because I knew I was about to make a huge mistake. Thank you for the beard compliments though. I kind of want to grow it back now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom