• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Verbal intercourse you're doing things right.'

AYO we have someone named VULVA here, have you ever dressed like this?
vulva.jpg

You should FYI

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Dorky mirror picture to show off the dress I wore for Mother's Day. Slowly learning how to be somewhat fashionable! :D
Kisaya pls help

If that isn't incredibly fashionable, there's no such thing.

Vortex566

Before my final 10K of March.

After my final 10K of March.

I ran 10K each day for the month of March, and raised over £700 for Cancer Research UK.

CHusson91

Banned
I need GAF to do me a solid. Are these glasses too big for my head? I forgot that I purchased them in Japan a few years ago and I can still see perfectly out of them. I've gotten two friend's opinions; both were "Take those off now".

1xpcYFXl.jpg

I need GAF to do me a solid. Are these glasses too big for my head? I forgot that I purchased them in Japan a few years ago and I can still see perfectly out of them. I've gotten two friend's opinions; both were "Take those off now".

http://i.imgur.com/1xpcYFXl.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Way too big, dude. They look like those oversized toy glasses for kids. You know the ones Flava Flav used to wear? Those.

Dom Brunt

1xpcYFXl.jpg

Really? Yeah, they're too big. Way too wide and they look like they don't sit well on your nose. The ones in your avy look really good on you.

Meier

http://i.imgur.com/1xpcYFXl.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Yeah, they're a bit too big and frankly look like they'd be women's frames. Sorry!

[quote="Vortex566, post: 57635484"]I ran 10K each day for the month of March, and raised over £700 for Cancer Research UK.[/QUOTE]

Congrats! Fantastic achievement.

NinjaBoiX

Really? Yeah, they're too big. Way too wide and they look like they don't sit well on your nose. The ones in your avy look really good on you.
Sorry man, it was the first thing I noticed too. I thought it was a joke pair for a giggle TBH! They're quite feminine too, rounded and tapered slightly upwards. (Meier said the same thing.)

They aren't hideous, but they don't work on you, if you want an honest opinion.

NinjaBoiX

The only person who wears skinnier jeans then I do.
I'll never get the "dudes wearing skinny jeans" thing. It's another gender crossover fashion for me.

Who wants to look like they have skinny little chicken legs? I just don't get it.

They look horribly uncomfortable too.

I'll never get the "dudes wearing skinny jeans" thing. It's another gender crossover fashion for me.

Who wants to look like they have skinny little chicken legs? I just don't get it.

They look horribly uncomfortable too.

I actually find them incredibly comfortable. I just love the feeling of the denim pressed tight on my legs. In fact, some might say I like skinny jeans too much. I'm probably the only person in the world to have ever hiked the Himalayas in a pair of skinny jeans.

nashb81

Neo Member
Prelude, at any rate. I'm just here in Thailand staying at a Muay Thai camp and getting fit and learning some skills. Coming back to the States for E3 it looks like and to pack up and commit to more serious adventuring.

Don't mean to derail the thread, but I've been meaning to go to Thailand this September for a month. Could you elaborate on which camp you're staying at, how much you're paying and how the training stacks up?

If you have the have the time, you should check this blog out. It's pretty informative.

Tash

Prelude, at any rate. I'm just here in Thailand staying at a Muay Thai camp and getting fit and learning some skills. Coming back to the States for E3 it looks like and to pack up and commit to more serious adventuring.

Oohhhh which one? Tiger Muay Thai by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom