• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
:p

2007. This reminds me apparently we have had Tim Tams here for a while now and yet I always forget to check at the grocery store. They're re-branded something else here. One of the best discoveries while there.

oh nice! This is almost as awesome as when I discovered I could buy poptarts and peanut butter cups at uni.

AcridMeat

Banned
oh nice! This is almost as awesome as when I discovered I could buy poptarts and peanut butter cups at uni.
Tim Tams are way better than those I'm sorry Shan. :D

Though peanut butter cups are pretty good...

edit: Holy shit I just discovered a buttload of krümel on my pajamas.

NinjaBoiX

I'm surprised you have internet in Adelaide tbh.
tumblr_m6r9g8X88q1r9etf5o1_500.gif

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Two posts become one.

:O are you a wizard

She's right, we don't have it in Adelaide! So it's on my to-do list every time I go to Melbourne, pie face breakfast. I'll be there again next week, always flying at horrible times, god bless southern cross station pie face!

I like you. We should mingle
Also you should bring me krispy kremes from your journey

I'm so glad there are no Krispy Kremes in Tasmania because if there were I'd be in serious violation of the Washington Naval Treaty every time I went for a swim.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Had to wear jeans to protect my motorbike crash wounds, so crazy sweat patterns all over my shirt. With Muay Thai training buddies out on the town in Thailand the other night.

thailand01.jpg

Meier

While it was loading I thought you had one killer mustache, but then I realized it's just sunglasses. :p

Haha, yeah, that was why my fiancee took the photo.

Had to wear jeans to protect my motorbike crash wounds, so crazy sweat patterns all over my shirt. With Muay Thai training buddies out on the town in Thailand the other night.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57650457/thailand01.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

So you went ahead with the Asia trip, eh? How are things going?

highrider

Banned

Mothers day with the fam. I'm not super tall they are just smaller. My son is in front of me. He's 10 and just hitting 5'3. Both of my nephews are older than him. And that's my sister, mom and brother in law. And yes several of us are rocking socks with flip flops. Chilly in d.c. last few days.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
So you went ahead with the Asia trip, eh? How are things going?

Prelude, at any rate. I'm just here in Thailand staying at a Muay Thai camp and getting fit and learning some skills. Coming back to the States for E3 it looks like and to pack up and commit to more serious adventuring.

highrider

Banned
Prelude, at any rate. I'm just here in Thailand staying at a Muay Thai camp and getting fit and learning some skills. Coming back to the States for E3 it looks like and to pack up and commit to more serious adventuring.
I'm a happy person, but my life feels very pedestrian now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom