• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pau

MDKJYF3.png

If you hold your head just right, it disguises some of the gray in your beard. :/
Such rosy cheeks. :3

I love that dress! So cute!!!
Thank you, AY! :D

xJavonta

Banned
I'll never get the "dudes wearing skinny jeans" thing. It's another gender crossover fashion for me.

Who wants to look like they have skinny little chicken legs? I just don't get it.

They look horribly uncomfortable too.
They are so fucking comfy, you don't even know oh my god.

I hate anything other than skinny, feels like shit is just flopping around.

I can't wear them skin tight though, Levi's 511 is almost perfect in regards to skinny fits.

Vidpixel

I actually find them incredibly comfortable. I just love the feeling of the denim pressed tight on my legs. In fact, some might say I like skinny jeans too much. I'm probably the only person in the world to have ever hiked the Himalayas in a pair of skinny jeans.

I find them to be very comfortable as well, but I suppose it's personal preference really. People seem to think they are skin-tight around the waist area, when they aren't at all if you own the right brand and size. I also just think they look fashionable. Again though, just my opinion.

I find them to be very comfortable as well, but I suppose it's personal preference really. People seem to think they are skin-tight around the waist area, when they aren't at all if you own the right brand and size. I also just think they look fashionable. Again though, just my opinion.

They are fashionable. It's about time guys stopped wearing jeans that look like they just lost 100lbs and were too cheap to buy a new wardrobe. Plus, it's not the 90's anymore.

dralla

I tried a pair of skinny jeans on once, I literally could not get them on over my calves. I guess 18 years of soccer and other sports gave me some decent sized muscles in mah legs

highrider

Banned
Lol. I gotta have lose gear. Not sagging hard but slightly. It's my b-boy past. You never know when you might have one of those beat street battles.

Az987

all good things
I like slim fit pants too but sometimes it feels like my feet are too big for some pants.

I have a pair of slim fit dress pants I got at express that are borderline skinny and every time I look down it feels like I have clown shoes on.

I wear a 12.

Vortex566

On the subject of skinny jeans, my partner hates them and won't let me wear them. The first thing I did when I lost weight, was buy a pair. I love them and think my arse looks fantastic in them.

I actually find them incredibly comfortable. I just love the feeling of the denim pressed tight on my legs. In fact, some might say I like skinny jeans too much. I'm probably the only person in the world to have ever hiked the Himalayas in a pair of skinny jeans.
This should be your tag. Get to it Mutes

Thanks man.

Appreciate it. I thought heavy stub meant I was too lazy to shave, but that's all changed after this thread.

Embrace the gray Bagels -- it's badass.

And damn Trab, good looks. What's your tattoo of?
oh thanks :] it's a duck of course!

Stratus%20App%202013-05-16%20at%2010-49-00%20vorm..png

me&my girlfriend after a freaking long day.

d'awwwww too cute you two, such a nice couple :3

Greetings internet citizens! There's something on my face.
GocYStX.jpg
JAIaor4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom