• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagerk

A Friday night well spent making a new Facebook cover photo....

CSWUsC1.jpg

Added you back! :) What fruit did you get? I can bring you some since all my trees just gave fruit today!

And we can almost forgive you for not liking Tolkien. But never for not licking him. That's just bad manners.

Will add when I get home. Haven't had the chance to play too much lately.

Have oranges as my main fruit. Grew some peaches and pears.

Tash

Added you back! :) What fruit did you get? I can bring you some since all my trees just gave fruit today!

Peach Heaven :)
No rare ones yet. First day playing so I am busy fishing and collecting fossils. I am such a carebear ;)

plywood got that arab or spanish swag.

also @brighteyed contacts in that pic pretty gyal? you should also post a picture of you in glasses. i'm sure they look alright.

A lot of people have said that I look like someone they know. I must be very average looking! :)
You have a familiar face to me too. Your features are less striking than most, to me. Maybe that's why you look like somebody familiar. I usually remember people based on a striking feature like their nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom