• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnkelC

Hail to the Chef
monday night, hosted a regional party for the restaurant and hotel owners:
DEHOGA-ggm2.jpg

(middle/blue shirt, obviously)
my POV:
DEHOGA-ggm1.jpg

NinjaBoiX

Haha, cool pic Evi, some gaming legends right there.

Who is that to your left? I have Cliff, Pachter, you, ?, Dyack and Keighley.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Crown.png

I imagine it's hard not to picture him wearing a Doritos crown if you meet him in person.

<3 we can make out at Gamescom!

aw :D we'd probably have matching looks with the whole leather jacket thing (I got this going on too)
I always avoided gamescom though...I've always been more the anthropophobic home alone type of gamer. but who knows, we'll see :D

fake edit:
oh no that gif again, it's like a trademark now hah

NinjaBoiX

Yeah man, leather jackets are awesome. The style Tash is rocking, short, well fitted, not overloaded with studs, very cool, so sexy.

It's like the equivalent of a firefighters outfit for girls, but for ninjas.

Pau

aw :D we'd probably have matching looks with the whole leather jacket thing (I got this going on too)
I always avoided gamescom though...I've always been more the anthropophobic home alone type of gamer. but who knows, we'll see :D

fake edit:
oh no that gif again, it's like a trademark now hah
*high five* Anthropophobic home alone gamers unite! I mean, uh, sit at their computers while never interacting with other people. I'm such a loser I get nervous playing with people online. Even in a game like Journey; I would run away from anyone who came up to me at first. D:

EWPiWgb.jpg

I guess this is the latest picture I've got. Testing out the 3DS camera, so...

*high five* Anthropophobic home alone gamers unite! I mean, uh, sit at their computers while never interacting with other people. I'm such a loser I get nervous playing with people online. Even in a game like Journey; I would run away from anyone who came up to me at first. D:
As a fellow AC player, I admit that I usually don't know what to do around other people when I visit their towns. It's like waiting for your host to summon someone in Dark Souls all over again...

I had to dress up a little bit for a presentation at school today, which went well!

992996_2102488358670_959090404_n.jpg

cheesin w/ cat

haha didn't notice the cat at first :D sneaky.

oh my I think we might suffer from the same brainproblems. I never play online...the only games I used to play for a bit were UT04 and CS but that was a long time ago.(I remember one simpsons map that I always liked) socially awkward at its best. the only conversation I had with somebody in UT was pretty funny in retrospect though. it was mainly due to the fact that my brother changed my nickname to "killerchick" because he thought it was funny for some reason. while normally nobody really talked to me this of course initiated such dubios conversation topics between matches á la "how old are you, killerchick?" which I just nervously countered with "older than your mum" the guy however just replied in a totally chill fashion: "that's not a chick, that's an alien then"
I don't know why but looking back at it that always really impressed me haha. kind of a cool reply to my immature attempt to block every form of communication right away.
uhm so yeah all I'm saying: I know that feel sis :/

Pau

EWPiWgb.jpg

I guess this is the latest picture I've got. Testing out the 3DS camera, so...

As a fellow AC player, I admit that I usually don't know what to do around other people when I visit their towns. It's like waiting for your host to summon someone in Dark Souls all over again...
Same thing happens to me! I feel awkward or like people are bored around me. :p

haha didn't notice the cat at first :D sneaky.

oh my I think we might suffer from the same brainproblems. I never play online...the only games I used to play for a bit were UT04 and CS but that was a long time ago.(I remember one simpsons map that I always liked) socially awkward at its best. the only conversation I had with somebody in UT was pretty funny in retrospect though. it was mainly due to the fact that my brother changed my nickname to "killerchick" because he thought it was funny for some reason. while normally nobody really talked to me this of course initiated such dubios conversation topics between matches á la "how old are you, killerchick?" which I just nervously countered with "older than your mum" the guy however just replied in a totally chill fashion: "that's not a chick, that's an alien then"
I don't know why but looking back at it that always really impressed me haha. kind of a cool reply to my immature attempt to block every form of communication right away.
uhm so yeah all I'm saying: I know that feel sis :/
Hey we're posting on GAF so we must be getting over it somehow right? :)

Add me AC peeps. I need fruits and a net.

1607 - 2148 - 2258
Added yous.

2836 0201 5411

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom