• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
B1dMWBb.jpg

Me because summer.

Authentic foodcourt dumplings...

http://i.imgur.com/nyMeRFR.jpg?1[IMG][/QUOTE]

Looking good.

[quote="Sagitario, post: 64443626"]Yeah, the last time I posted a pic was ~2 months ago, on my birthday. I decided not to post so much anymore, but since you asked :3

[IMG]http://abload.de/img/yv7u3z.png[IMG]

I really need to sleep/rest more ._.[/QUOTE]

I think you have the same expression / pose in every photo. Maybe I'm just remembering wrong though :P

[quote="Lucian Cat, post: 64722716"]I seem to have the same smile when I'm drunk. Was close to blackout mode here haha
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NidrIBV.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Then who was photo?

Invisible Man

aka SexyNerd
Ryan is such a lucky dude.

Think I've finally passed the awkward stage in growing my hair long. Just need to get the back trimmed up a bit as it is looking a bit mullet-y.

iejfRmdRatiSa.JPG

Zajora

I got a haircut! Again!

jmzRIEZzyOGEJ.png
jbf9KiTFuT3iU3.png

I never know what kind of haircut to get or how to describe what I want. I usually just kind of say "much shorter with more on the top" and let the them decide the specifics. :<

Meier

My cousin posted this on Facebook today. Old pic of my mom and thee of her sisters (one is missing along with a brother) -- my mom is the third over. My cousin's mom is the one in the middle between my mom and my grandpa (he died before I was born). This was probably taken about 40 years ago.

1003280_10151260201374229_31461185_n.jpg

All of the daughters' dresses were homemade! I imagine my grandma's may have been as well but I'm not sure. Interesting look at the past -- someone commented that I look very similar to my mom in this shot although I've always been compared to my dad before.

I got a haircut! Again!

http://i.minus.com/jmzRIEZzyOGEJ.png[IMG] [IMG]http://i.minus.com/jbf9KiTFuT3iU3.png[IMG]

I never know what kind of haircut to get or how to describe what I want. I usually just kind of say "much shorter with more on the top" and let the them decide the specifics. :<[/QUOTE]

New haircut looks awesome, man.

So cool Trab! I approve.

In fact, you get a "superfly" today, because you look too cool for school with those Ray Bans perched on your head.

Looks awesome, be sure ;b

bashfulc8pnc.gif

I got a haircut! Again!

jmzRIEZzyOGEJ.png
jbf9KiTFuT3iU3.png

I never know what kind of haircut to get or how to describe what I want. I usually just kind of say "much shorter with more on the top" and let the them decide the specifics. :<

you kinda look like matt damon imo, I like the cut :)

This is me:
oDo8YOJ.jpg

Halfway through a climb up to the top of Mt. Ranier (4 day trip, hence the scruffyness and tired look):

Was a pretty cool experience, my dad had been jonesing to go for a while, so he paid for the guide part of the trip for me and my brother-in-law to come along. Was pretty strenuous of a trip as well, and that's coming from me as a pretty strong endurance athlete. Going up and down steps was still killing my quads days afterwards. The weather was also a bit nutty, I don't have any pictures from the summit as we were all locked into our parkas and just working on digging in our crampons so the 65-80mpg winds didn't blow us right off the mountain. Got to take some pictures from the halfway point at Camp Muir though.

This is me:
oDo8YOJ.jpg

Halfway through a climb up to the top of Mt. Ranier (4 day trip, hence the scruffyness and tired look):

Was a pretty cool experience, my dad had been jonesing to go for a while, so he paid for the guide part of the trip for me and my brother-in-law to come along. Was pretty strenuous of a trip as well, and that's coming from me as a pretty strong endurance athlete. Going up and down steps was still killing my quads days afterwards. The weather was also a bit nutty, I don't have any pictures from the summit as we were all locked into our parkas and just working on digging in our crampons so the 65-80mpg winds didn't blow us right off the mountain. Got to take some pictures from the halfway point at Camp Muir though.

holy shit that's so awesome! I dream of doing something like this someday too. really, fucking amazing. how many days did it take?

holy shit that's so awesome! I dream of doing something like this someday too. really, fucking amazing. how many days did it take?

It was a four day trip, but it wasn't four days on the mountain.

The schedule went something like this:

Day 1 - Arrive in the afternoon and check with your guide that you have all the correct gear (this was a list of like 30 items, it was a huge pain to keep track of).

Day 2 - All day training day on the lower slopes of the mountain. Roping, crampon usage, self arrest procedures (how to stop yourself with your crampons / ice ax if you start to slide down the mountain). Sleep back at the lodge.

Day 3 - Climb from Paradise (the visitor center at 5,400 feet) up to Camp Muir (at 10,000ish) you arrive in the afternoon, have dinner and then try to go to sleep at 6pm in the bunkhouse that you see in my second picture.

Day 4 - This was rough, wake up at midnight, prep your gear and start the summit ascent at 1am. Really hard if you didn't sleep well in the bunkhouse, plus you are crossing some very tricky sections at 2am with only headlamps. Summit (14,400 feet) a bit after sunrise and hike back down to Muir by lunchtime. Then the final hike back to Paradise at by early afternoon.

Gotta be ok with crossing stuff like this if you want to do it though :).

AcridMeat

Banned
After reading that, it must have felt absolutely amazing at the summit. Good on you, great accomplishment.

gmUAMbI.jpg

This guy kept staring at me in the changing room. I promptly left.
slightly aroused

Dom Brunt

My cousin posted this on Facebook today. Old pic of my mom and thee of her sisters (one is missing along with a brother) -- my mom is the third over. My cousin's mom is the one in the middle between my mom and my grandpa (he died before I was born). This was probably taken about 40 years ago.

1003280_10151260201374229_31461185_n.jpg

All of the daughters' dresses were homemade! I imagine my grandma's may have been as well but I'm not sure. Interesting look at the past -- someone commented that I look very similar to my mom in this shot although I've always been compared to my dad before.

There was a thread for photos like that not that long ago, it didn't last very long sadly. I like looking at old family photos, other people's too.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=556362

Good looking family, btw!

This is me:
http://i.imgur.com/oDo8YOJ.jpg?1[IMG]

Was a pretty cool experience, my dad had been jonesing to go for a while, so he paid for the guide part of the trip for me and my brother-in-law to come along. Was pretty strenuous of a trip as well, and that's coming from me as a pretty strong endurance athlete. Going up and down steps was still killing my quads days afterwards. The weather was also a bit nutty, I don't have any pictures from the summit as we were all locked into our parkas and just working on digging in our crampons so the 65-80mpg winds didn't blow us right off the mountain. Got to take some pictures from the halfway point at Camp Muir though.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's pretty awesome.

[quote="Coconut, post: 64831661"]I need a hair cut.[/QUOTE]

Naw, you look great in that haircut. It suits you great.

After reading that, it must have felt absolutely amazing at the summit. Good on you, great accomplishment.

gmUAMbI.jpg

This guy kept staring at me in the changing room. I promptly left.
slightly aroused

I see your beard has similar bald patches to what I used to have. One day they just started filling in though.

AcridMeat

Banned
Thanks guys! :D As Omi's long lost brother I think I'm doomed.

My sister also said "Give him your change." I'm thinking of shaving the sides and just leaving the goatee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom