• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Err, in case anyone is in touch with NinjaBoiX, can you let him know the SNAFU with his account is sorted out. I tried emailing him at his contact email and it bounced (note to everyone in the thread: please make sure your GAF registration email still works so we can contact you if this stuff happens!)

Number45

Err, in case anyone is in touch with NinjaBoiX, can you let him know the SNAFU with his account is sorted out. I tried emailing him at his contact email and it bounced (note to everyone in the thread: please make sure your GAF registration email still works so we can contact you if this stuff happens!)
The restrictions don't help there I think. I had to register my work email, so if I change jobs and forget... :(

Actually, I wonder if can change it to my @me.com address. My main up until recently has been my Gmail account, which obviously I can't use here.

EDIT: Nope, @me.com also not allowed. :(

Family photo time and I actually look human, so I thought I'd share.

wbaMucy.jpg

You only get one guess as to which one I am.

um maybe this will get me in trouble but let's say I used my ISP email to register, and have now moved. Can I just update to another ISP address? I have, like, no access to the old one.

I am dancing the song of my people

sjDrMjc.jpg

In the Danish parliament with the worst hangover ever, needs more lens flare I know, will add in photoshop. Was pretty boring but I met our Minister for Economic and Interior Affairs in the restrooms.

4c4oTmh.jpg

Clydefrog

I am dancing the song of my people

http://i.imgur.com/sjDrMjc.jpg[/IMG]

In the Danish parliament with the worst hangover ever, needs more lens flare I know, will add in photoshop. Was pretty boring but I met our Minister for Economic and Interior Affairs in the restrooms.

http://i.imgur.com/4c4oTmh.jpg[/IMG]

what happens when two Danish people meet in a bathroom?

Irish

Damn you all and your ability to grow great facial hair!

My hair grows in all wispy and in random patches. Even Joe Dirt had it better! After two weeks, I don't see this going anywhere besides perhaps creepy mustache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom