• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

Right before Andrew W.K.

wExvirz.jpg

ZaCH3000

I want to jump on the baby picture bandwagon that I missed from a few weeks ago.

I don't even know how old I am here, but I have blonde hair hahaha. I'm with my two sisters and Dad.

992847_10101019793317829_75791875_n.jpg

I want to jump on the baby picture bandwagon that I missed from a few weeks ago.

I don't even know how old I am here, but I have blonde hair hahaha. I'm with my two sisters and Dad.

http://s14.postimg.org/7zwswzzoh/992847_10101019793317829_75791875_n.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

You look exactly like your dad, dude.

Checking out a sculpture exhibit in Boston. The wind is giving me a weird fake tummy and I have no idea what I'm doing with my face/hair. I just really love the pond/fountain they have at the Chuch of Christ, Scientist, it has such a cool effect .

Edit: its hard to see from the picture, but the fountain is raised higher than your standing level, so the water looks like its slightly above you and that everything else is slightly submerged in water. its difficult to explain.

Checking out a sculpture exhibit in Boston. The wind is giving me a weird fake tummy and I have no idea what I'm doing with my face/hair. I just really love the pond/fountain they have at the Chuch of Christ, Scientist, it has such a cool effect .

Edit: its hard to see from the picture, but the fountain is raised higher than your standing level, so the water looks like its slightly above you and that everything else is slightly submerged in water. its difficult to explain.

I get it, looks cool.

NinjaBoiX

Really cool photo man, I love your bambino's hat!

Edit: oops, they look so similar at that age. Cute kid, let's put it that way!

Shenzakai

Banned
So GAF, it's finally time for me to rumble in. New to the Gaffers, but already reading several months until I finally got approved ;) Now I can participate and what do I have to say? I *love* this community! :)

This is me:
564169_321038074617485_1041135728_n.jpg
972149_506618399392784_1178085375_n.jpg

NinjaBoiX

Glam's photo is a top ten all-time "post yer pic" entry. Super great.
Yeah, it's really classy. I reckon it'd send the ladies weak at the knees too, they love that baby stuff! I like that the bambina (nods at Glam) is clutching his thumb, I only just noticed. That pic has layers man...

Pickle, you look super chilled in your post, fulfilled and content.

Or maybe just stoned. Not at work though eh? ;)

AcridMeat

Banned
Dang Glam, how did you polarize all of those geese? I guess they're into smashing dads.

Shenzakai welcome, look like a joyful dude!

Pickle that may be one of my favorite pictures you've posted. The lighting gives it a unique quality, like you're on a flat 2D plane.

NinjaBoiX

Hi GAF, this is me, giving a thumbs up fail. :/

I'm off down the seafront with some of the lads to see my mate's band play at the amphitheatre. Weather is pretty good, the band are cool (well the lads are, I've never heard them yet, welp) and the crowd should be decent. Happy days.

Designated driver though, so I'll have to keep the merriment in check!

Invisible Man

aka SexyNerd

I'm off down the seafront with some of the lads to see my mate's band play at the amphitheatre. Weather is pretty good, the band are cool (well the lads are, I've never heard them yet, welp) and the crowd should be decent. Happy days.

Yes! We finally get to see the Ninja himself!

Looking good man! Have a good time!

aw :D finally! I can't believe it :D
just like corky, all this hesitating completely in vain man. I knew it!
obama_applause_gif6ar0t.gif

highrider

Banned

Word. Looking good bro. Nice kicks.

NinjaBoiX

Yes! We finally get to see the Ninja himself!

Looking good man! Have a good time!

aw :D finally! I can't believe it :D
just like corky, all this hesitating completely in vain man. I knew it!
obama_applause_gif6ar0t.gif

What took you so long NinjaBoi? Looking good.

I'm in a state of shock right now actually.

My face is like :U
Haha, thanks a lot guys!
Word. Looking good bro. Nice kicks.
I just stood aside to let some girls pass, and the girl sitting at the table next to me said, "nice Hi-Tops, very cool."

Aww yiss.

npPIo.gif

Also some random cat has just joined us for a beer.
pub cat said:

Jhoan

I rarely post pictures here (it's been a while), but I'd figure I'd dump these two here. This was at the 10th Annual Games For Change Festival in NYC; I was volunteering there. These two people I'm with need no introduction around these parts:

mU01eEa.jpg

fahZyke.jpg

John and Brenda Romero.

I had a very good conversation with them after my star struck moment wore off since they stuck around after Brenda gave her talk outside the place for about 30 minutes. They were preparing her speech as I was talking to them. This was taken before Brenda's presentation.

The former told me he lurks on GAF, the latter does not. The former is planning on getting together with John Carmack for the 20th anniversary of Doom next year. They're not interested in either the Xbox One nor the PS4; it's all PC gaming and mobile games for them; John told me that he's got his kids hooked on Minecraft and WoW since they play together. Got some golden words of advice from him as well.

Brenda told me more about why the IDGF scandal caused her to resign (it objectified women; was an awful representation of the game industry/organization) and why they pulled the plug on their Old School RPG Kickstarter project (she didn't have the time to go assemble a development team) half way through it. They were extremely humble and down to earth. Brenda jokingly said that John gets attention wherever he goes since he has way more followers on Twitter and exceeded his FB friends cap.

FINALLY.

You look fine!

Omikron

http://i.imgur.com/KNJzvtM.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

So simple, but great photo.

[quote="NinjaBoiX, post: 65603691"]Hi GAF, this is me, giving a thumbs up fail. :/

Designated driver though, so I'll have to keep the merriment in check![/QUOTE]

First time really?! Congrats ;)

[quote="Jipan, post: 65620661"]I had a very good conversation with them after my star struck moment wore off since they stuck around after Brenda gave her talk outside the place for about 30 minutes. They were preparing her speech as I was talking to them. This was taken before Brenda's presentation.

The former told me he lurks on GAF, the latter does not. The former is planning on getting together with John Carmack for the 20th anniversary of [I]Doom [/I] next year. They're not interested in either the Xbox One nor the PS4; it's all PC gaming and mobile games for them; John told me that he's got his kids hooked on[I] Minecraft [/I]and [I]WoW[/I] since they play together. Got some golden words of advice from him as well.

Brenda told me more about why the IDGF scandal caused her to resign (it objectified women; was an awful representation of the game industry/organization) and why they pulled the plug on their Old School RPG Kickstarter project (she didn't have the time to go assemble a development team) half way through it. They were extremely humble and down to earth. Brenda jokingly said that John gets attention wherever he goes since he has way more followers on Twitter and exceeded his FB friends cap.[/QUOTE]

Awesome story.

My contribution from the weekend despite being horribly sick. Trying to teach my son to swing is hilarious.

[QUOTE][IMG]http://distilleryimage6.s3.amazonaws.com/dbec4a70dae011e290b722000a9f0a3d_7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom