• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Here is me trying out new cmera filter(s) included in ios 7 beta 2

VSXEjn7.jpg

This blur is odd but i like

W5q7OUZ.jpg

obin_gam

Looks lush man.

Also, Morgan Spurlock?
You're the second person who mentions Spurlock haha, I have never thought about that myself...

I burnt my head as well, and now I can peel the skin like an orange. =) I wish there was a lake/river near the cabin we were staying. It's been ages since I've been swimming.

Thanks. And tons of insects, that love the taste of human blood. My feet and hands are still infested with red dots. =)
To early in the year for me to go swimming though, needs to be at least 20 celcius in the water, now its only about 15-17.

I have a mosquito-deterrant roll-on which I cover my whole body with in the evenings. It makes me smell like an alcoholic hehe, but the bugs keeps their distance!

Ouch. Hope you don't get skin cancer! (My family has a history of skin cancer; my Grampa recently died of it...)
Sorry about your granpa. I have never worried about that, my idea is that if you get burnt early in the summer, you never get burnt again the same season - just tanned.

Melchiah

To early in the year for me to go swimming though, needs to be at least 20 celcius in the water, now its only about 15-17.

I have a mosquito-deterrant roll-on which I cover my whole body with in the evenings. It makes me smell like an alcoholic hehe, but the bugs keeps their distance!

Sorry about your granpa. I have never worried about that, my idea is that if you get burnt early in the summer, you never get burnt again the same season - just tanned.

Perhaps. Although, diving into the cool water straight from the sauna feels awesome.

We forgot to use those mosquite-deterrants, as we concentrated on getting ourselves drunk. =D

Yeah, I've never worried about getting a cancer that way either, but I do avoid being in the sun too much as I get burnt really easily.

Wait, a thumbs up is a gig em sign to Aggies? There isn't more to it than that?

(Congrats on graduating btw)

Yup that's it. I was pretty surprised about that too since I didn't actually know that was the sign until my cousin told me on graduation day!

And thanks!

it would be a pain in the ass to comment on each individual post since everyone on this page is looking damn fine, so I'm just saying it like this :D

NinjaBoiX

Awesome work Meier! Really grand setting, very impressive.

Damn good looking couple too.

Edit: shit, congrats on the wedding! You'll have a blast together, I feel it in my bones.
(that last pic is great, a nice moment captured.)

Meier

It's kind of interesting how you can start to make guesses at someone's nationality based on seeing many others. It's probably something about the eyes and nose or some weird specific reason but I immediately expected you to be Dutch when I saw the picture. Yay profile info being complete to confirm!

You look very similar to another GAFfer from the Netherlands who posts here. I can't remember which but it's kind of uncanny! Kabouter perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom