• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm digging out all my beanies. It's winter here.

I don't know what it is, maybe the colour theme, but your avatar when scrolling through threads always reminds me of the last guardian. Then I look at it for a second and realize its not that bird thing.

Then I get sad thinking about the game never coming out.

AcridMeat

Banned
Mad props, chiQ, total respect
7JaO63g.gif
Absolutely! I was going to say too I hope it isn't too cold. Very cool for doing it and it looks good to boot.

Transhuman your hair grew out quick!

I fucked up shaving today and now part of my chin is slightly shorter than everything else. :mad:

Sadetar

Summer Solstice was celebrated in the family cabin near the sea. Hot as hell and perfect canoeing wether!

The next day I felt the burnt skin courtesy of the sun...

But still managed to get my act together and go out to the local pub
Your photos scream Sweden in all possible levels.

I am amazed how you managed to do that.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Went out last night. Didn't feel like drinking much but the boy did. Asked him to come in for a photo. This is the result
TnIuWZN.jpg

NinjaBoiX

Went out last night. Didn't feel like drinking much but the boy did. Asked him to come in for a photo. This is the result
TnIuWZN.jpg
sqBmE.gif

Like it! Fun pic Lucian.
I like. nice pic of you :)

it was a long process but I got used to the bangs now :D
ghgfhgh2_hfkjs5u.jpg
Looks good trab, got that vintage flavour going on.

Is it weird that your head looks superimposed on that pic? I can't work out where your shoulders are! It's a little freaky...

Edit: I know that's your leather jacket at the edges, but it looks all out of proportion!

sphinx

the piano man
Here I am eating a banana after work out.

banana_zpse866a29d.jpg

Still deciding whether I should shave the beard, I think it makes me look fat.

Everybody status: looking good.

That would have been the perfect opportunity for you to chime in with a "good enuff to eat" joke.
aaaaaaaaah damn it :(
sqBmE.gif

Like it! Fun pic Lucian.

Looks good trab, got that vintage flavour going on.

Is it weird that your head looks superimposed on that pic? I can't work out where your shoulders are! It's a little freaky...

Edit: I know that's your leather jacket at the edges, but it looks all out of proportion!

probably because the collar is around my hair or something, dumb to describe :D
btw why is that rpg lingo gone? :D

RyuHayate

1249_10151468950945583_1405159003_n.jpg

I don't smile with my teeth showing too often (I just don't look good), but others have said this is a decent enough shot of me doing it.

chiQ

Mad props, chiQ, total respect
7JaO63g.gif

I don't know what it is, maybe the colour theme, but your avatar when scrolling through threads always reminds me of the last guardian. Then I look at it for a second and realize its not that bird thing.

Then I get sad thinking about the game never coming out.

My rabbit, Heikki. Sometimes he thinks he's a bird, if that helps.

Absolutely! I was going to say too I hope it isn't too cold. Very cool for doing it and it looks good to boot.

Cheers! It's bloody freezing, but I have hats and hoods :)

Edit: BTW if anyone cares to donate: http://www.shaveforacure.co.nz/view_event_profile/9939

Omikron

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/8117/ko4p.jpg[IMG]

I shaved my head for charity last night. Shiny dome FTW![/QUOTE]

[quote="chiQ, post: 67163466"]Thanks :)

I'm digging out all my beanies. It's winter here.[/QUOTE]

Nice!

Also: Another Australian? (I am aware there are other southern hemisphere countries... but... you know)

[quote="NinjaBoiX, post: 67230976"]Edit: I know that's your leather jacket at the edges, but it looks all out of proportion![/QUOTE]

I totally can't unsee this now.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I like. nice pic of you :)

it was a long process but I got used to the bangs now :D
ghgfhgh2_hfkjs5u.jpg

mahahaha this is glorious :D I like your current haircolor, it suits you well

Haha, thanks. It changes redness constantly. Gotta go more ginger in the next week or so coz we're doing a doctor and companion cosplay soon :S
And I like your bangs. I tend to get bored of mine so they get swept to the side. Also awesome septum piercing. I'm contemplating getting one soon.

Everybody status: looking good.

That would have been the perfect opportunity for you to chime in with a "good enuff to eat" joke.
I is not edible D:
sqBmE.gif

Like it! Fun pic Lucian.
Yay you got my name right! :D
And the pic does make me giggle when I see it
jBxpAti0W99aS.jpg

Excuse the derpy face.

Derpy faces are best faces! Also, looking good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom