• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellyn Guissa

Neo Member
Sorry about the shit pic taken from a notebook webcam. I decided to go full bald today, as seen below.

JgsGYUE.jpg

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
First day of fall and I've broken out the hoodie! Not because it was chilly here in the funshine state! No! In fact it was hot as balls and still is well after sundown. We are still holding onto some of our summer storms which can strike at any time and last a week or 4 seconds or anywhere in-between.

Damaged

First day of fall and I've broken out the hoodie! Not because it was chilly here in the funshine state! No! In fact it was hot as balls and still is well after sundown. We are still holding onto some of our summer storms which can strike at any time and last a week or 4 seconds or anywhere in-between.

Are those iGrado headphones? Nice choice if so :)

Was bored silly this weekend and decided to try a few self portraits, Not a fan of my face so this came out as my favourite

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle

Was bored silly this weekend and decided to try a few self portraits, Not a fan of my face so this came out as my favourite

Nah, these are cheap-o Kinovo's. I buy multiple pairs at a time in case I wear them out since they only leave my head when I'm working and sleeping!

Cool picture, looks like a promo shot for some film noir!

Melchiah

That's a pretty good pic. Love the shadows obscuring the features, and the feeling of melancholy. I've got a similar old pic of me as well.

bysMOMB.jpg

It's so small and has fingerprints, as it's scanned from a film negative.

Damaged

Nah, these are cheap-o Kinovo's. I buy multiple pairs at a time in case I wear them out since they only leave my head when I'm working and sleeping!

Cool picture, looks like a promo shot for some film noir!

That makes sense if your using them that much! :) Thanks :)

That's a pretty good pic. Love the shadows obscuring the features, and the feeling of melancholy. I've got a similar old pic of me as well.

bysMOMB.jpg

Nice shot, reminds me of the Ministry 'mind is a terrible thing to taste' album cover for some reason. Would be worth using a 35mm film scanner to get a proper scan of that

Melchiah

Nice shot, reminds me of the Ministry 'mind is a terrible thing to taste' album cover for some reason. Would be worth using a 35mm film scanner to get a proper scan of that

I had to google that, and yes, I can see the connection. =) Unfortunately I don't have the original film, and I doubt the guy who took it has it either.

AcridMeat

Banned

bysMOMB.jpg

Both of these are inspiring me to get back to self portraits.

Though I'd need less hair to make such an impression.

NinjaBoiX

Yeah, Bento is very cute, very much appealing to my tastes.

The fact she's a talented barista and has such a fly style is the bear face on the cappuccino. ;)

Melchiah

Both of these are inspiring me to get back to self portraits.

Though I'd need less hair to make such an impression.

Don't tempt fate man!, its no fun being follicaly challenged lol

It's like a baldy revival in here at the minute.

"Be proud of your naked craniums my follicly challenged brethren!"

A few more of us and we can make a cobbled street...

Haha! The bald porcelain beacons shining bright.

Yeah, Bento is very cute, very much appealing to my tastes.

The fact she's a talented barista and has such a fly style is the bear face on the cappuccino. ;)

You're sweet (n////n)

So happy with my new glasses.

9900287825_8e04a9b287.jpg

I really dig your glasses and hair :3

felt like posting a selfie from the gym, please dont judge me

How often do you go to the gym? If you don't mind me asking.
Also, your shirt immediately made me think of Blanka >.>

Tired as hell

2D1FYLT.jpg

You're adorable ~

Fun run this past weekend. I'm #1107. I really wanted to beat that brat next to me. >:[

SkZXV2c.jpg

I was tempted to do the Color Run in my town yesterday but I couldn't because of work ;^; Running requires so much physical effort and I would love to do it more often but I'd rather do yoga, tbh.

But hey! What was your time and how far of a run was it? I always admire those who go running. It requires so much dedication.

Dr. Light

Lun2MYo.jpg

(passport photo from 2004)

Can you tell I'm German
American
?

Nowadays I rock the epic beard like my avatar, wouldn't post another pic until I grow my hair a lot more.

I got a new haircut the other day. I was going to wait and post a better picture but then I remembered I'm lazy and don't ever take good photos anymore.

I really like your hair.

How often do you go to the gym? If you don't mind me asking.
Also, your shirt immediately made me think of Blanka >.>

4 days a week, an hour or so per day. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Trying to put on more mass!

The shirt is a treasure troll actually :)

2392237019_01cecd96f8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom