• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

I do. I'm small like mouse + have a mouse-like voice on top on that. my parents aren't even like that! or anybody else! survival of the fittest my ass D:
Yeah, I heard through the GAFvine (blame Mutes) that you were of petite stature. I thought, "well shit, that's another box ticked"! Petite girls are awesome, guess who is only 5'2". And what man wants a girl to have a deep voice? Unless you're talking helium-style valley girl pitch.

Being short as a man kind of sucks though. A lot of guys are attracted to short girls (some by necessity more than anything), but "short, bald and handsome" are three words rarely uttered in lust by the ladies!

Being short as a man kind of sucks though. A lot of guys are attracted to short girls (some by necessity more than anything), but "short, bald and handsome" are three words rarely uttered in lust by the ladies!

Nah, this man proves you wrong:
02_devito.gif

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Yeah, I heard through the GAFvine (blame Mutes) that you were of petite stature. I thought, "well shit, that's another box ticked"! Petite girls are awesome, guess who is only 5'2". And what man wants a girl to have a deep voice? Unless you're talking helium-style valley girl pitch.

Ninja boy dropping truth bombs once again.

I'm not 100% sure what this means but let's just say that's pretty close!

+I wouldn't mind a short guy, the last dude I dated was barely taller than me. It's really not that important ;P plus bald heads can look badass, like I said before. at least I'm sure I did somewhere

So the underlying message of this page is that we are all in love with trap if I understand correctly.
what the fuck? I thought it was the other way around

Yeah, but Tom often sets his look off with a beard.

tom_2266936b.jpg

ugh. tom cruise is like the creepiest unsexiest man ever. I don't know why he's so popular

Of course, you would be crazy not to, she's awesome.

oh wow that's very kind of you to say. I never know what to answer to nice stuff like this though, it perplexes me, so
stahppp

ugh. tom cruise is like the creepiest unsexiest man ever. I don't know why he's so popular

He's honestly not that handsome, but I'll give you rich/famous/talented.

I disagree, very classically handsome, and he's aged extremely gracefully. I think there are maybe 1-2 dudes on GAF I would put in the same tier as him. I understand if he's not suited to your personal tastes, of course, but I'd never call him unsexy!

Some older photos:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom