• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody should probably post a picture of themselves.

Oh, is that what this thread is for?

It's a few years old, but I still look the same, only with longer hair, and a beard.

wiRLKbN.jpg

i-Lo

This theory has been proven time and time again in this thread in regards to women. With men...I've seen plenty who's self deprecating comments got no attention what's so ever.

Hence why I have yet to post a proper picture of me. Then again, I would have to reach where the camera points to. My 4'10, 210lb stature is hard to capture and hardest yet on the eyes.

Then again, I heard Trab like short guys. Perhaps there are other women out there who are capable of dating guys below 6'x".

ZaCH3000

Hence why I have yet to post a proper picture of me. Then again, I would have to reach where the camera points to. My 4'10, 210lb stature is hard to capture and hardest yet on the eyes.

Then again, I heard Trab like short guys. Perhaps there are other women out there who are capable of dating guys below 6'x".

Throw it out there, bro. Your welcome to post your picture here more than anywhere. Besides we are possibly the biggest Killzone goofs on the entire board so it would be cool to put a face on one another!

i-Lo

My boyfriend is 5'10". Does that count?

Indeed. But would you be willing to date a guy the same height as you?

Throw it out there, bro. Your welcome to post your picture here more than anywhere. Besides we are possibly the biggest Killzone goofs on the entire board so it would be cool to put a face on one another!

We may be KZ goofs but you are a far more handsome goof than I am. Perhaps if and when I lose some weight and get high heels + yellow pages to stand on :p I'll post a few shots here.

When you're as short as I am everyone seems tall.

Indeed. But would you be willing to date a guy the same height as you?

It would make kissing a helluva lot easier :p

Ezalc

Nothing like being an average 5'10''-ish. Feels good man.

On the subject of women dating short men, would you guys do something akin to the opposite? As in date a woman who is taller than you? I know that a lot of men seem to have trouble with this. I wouldn't personally care really.

On the subject of women dating short men, would you guys do something akin to the opposite? As in date a woman who is taller than you? I know that a lot of men seem to have trouble with this. I wouldn't personally care really.

average is 6' now btw.

Arjen

Hard to find woman taller then 1.90 but it has happened and i have no problem with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom