• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fritz

finished. I look like I come from the 60s.
DfDUwEZ.jpg

Got to say, you are very cute! Blouse is cool too.
I don't know what it is but something gives me a Michelle Obama vibe here. Probably the eye area?

AcridMeat

Banned
I've wanted a pair of green pants like that for a while Hypertrooper. Congrats on the weight loss! Isuzu that blouse is great.

Arken that smile is infectious. Handsome dude.

TheDarkStark I may or may not have had a staring contest with that image.
dMXram2.jpg

NinjaBoiX

It's not so much that she looks nothing like her, I guess her nose is a little similar, and she has short hair, but the eyes are entirely different, as is the skin tone.

It was more that it was a kind of unflattering comparison. She's kind of androgynous, and middle aged. It's like telling a 20odd year old dude that he looks like David Cameron.

raindoc

It's not so much that she looks nothing like her, I guess her nose is a little similar, and she has short hair, but the eyes are entirely different, as is the skin tone.

It was more that it was a kind of unflattering comparison. She's kind of androgynous, and middle aged. It's like telling a 20odd year old dude that he looks like David Cameron.

as long as you're not telling him he acts & talks like Cameron...

edit - also she's in her 30ies. middle aged?

9l1Ldsp.jpg

I'm a little embarrassed to post a picture with all the pretty/handsome gaffers here ... but wth ... I've been here longer than nearly all of gaf. Guess it's about time.

RSX1t2B.jpg

Got about 20lbs left to lose before I start working on muscle development. Hopefully I'll actually be built before my 40th birthday rolls around. I should dig up a pic from when I was 25lbs or so heavier for the lulz.

I knew I was pasty ... but holy hell my left arm is practically camouflaged with the ivory tile lol

Is that a Lumia 920?

fernoca

Out hunting plumbers. Fuuucking plumbers.
Any pictures of the bolded part? ;)

[insert previous OMG MOAR reply] :p
...one day i'll win the war against laziness and i'll be like FallingEdge...

http://i.picpar.com/FRm.jpg
You look darn great the way you're right now (face, body, beard), heck ...post moar! NOW!
since you mentioned wigs...
http://i.imgur.com/o6DGgqi.jpg
(i'm the right one)
Lookin' good. Any shirtwig-less pics?

Also...
Where's my daily SquiddyBiscuit pic?!!! :mad:

Milchjon

I'm a little embarrassed to post a picture with all the pretty/handsome gaffers here ... but wth ... I've been here longer than nearly all of gaf. Guess it's about time.

RSX1t2B.jpg

Got about 20lbs left to lose before I start working on muscle development. Hopefully I'll actually be built before my 40th birthday rolls around. I should dig up a pic from when I was 25lbs or so heavier for the lulz.

I knew I was pasty ... but holy hell my left arm is practically camouflaged with the ivory tile lol

Best pic in the thread. For reasons.

as long as you're not telling him he acts & talks like Cameron...

edit - also she's in her 30ies. middle aged?

9l1Ldsp.jpg

Please tell me that's your real hair. Please!

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
I've actually noticed that guys tend to have much nicer eyelashes than girls and don't need mascara. No idea how the girls and nice eyelashes came to be a thing, to be honest. I would kill my boyfriend for his eyelashes.

Well okay. Maybe not kill. But I'd steal them! I'd steal Squiddy's too!

Well, considering how much shyte we put on our eyes and the cosmetics and curling lashes and mascaras etc, its a wonder they don't fall out after enduring such torture! XD

Jowy

Neo Member
Well...first time posting here Gaf.

Warning: I'm ugly as hell.

You've been warned.

y7z7JLx.jpg

I look like a child even though I'm 20 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom