• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

i-Lo

When you're as short as I am everyone seems tall.

It would make kissing a helluva lot easier :p

How short are you (b/c if you are over 4'10 I'll be coming with a mallet to compress your XD).

And are you a guy or a girl? Because the world is far more forgiving of short woman than a man.

fuck this *** earth

4 foot gaf reporting in

I thought you're 6 ft (you screwing with us short folks sir?). If true then what is your exact height (4'X")? Oh and the same question to you as well; art thou male or female?

Nothing like being an average 5'10''-ish. Feels good man.

On the subject of women dating short men, would you guys do something akin to the opposite? As in date a woman who is taller than you? I know that a lot of men seem to have trouble with this. I wouldn't personally care really.

Well I doubt very many women with an average height of 5'1-2" or more will date a shorter guy. Given I don't cross the threshold of 5' I am certain that I am not going to be chosen for a date with a pretty girl with average height which does not involve me paying her for it.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I thought you're 6 ft (you screwing with us short folks sir?). If true then what is your exact height (4'X")? Oh and the same question to you as well; art thou male or female?

Nah I'm messing about, I'm ~1.70 which I guess is around 5' 7" in fairy tale numbers. I'm a man, baby.

( had to convince myself to add that final comma before 'baby', works better like this )

i-Lo

Nah I'm messing about, I'm ~1.70 which I guess is around 5' 7" in fairy tale numbers. I'm a man, baby.

( had to convince myself to add that final comma before 'baby', works better like this )

Well Corky, would have been friends, could have been... T_T.

isuzu

suuuuuuuuuuuuup

g89Wlrd.jpg

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
On the subject of women dating short men, would you guys do something akin to the opposite? As in date a woman who is taller than you? I know that a lot of men seem to have trouble with this. I wouldn't personally care really.

I'm 5'4 and hell yes

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
For me, 6'0 is the ideal height for a guy. I just got my beginner's finally, getting my real license in 9 months (silly Canadian graduated licensing program) and I made sure they put 6 feet on my license, or in Canadian: 183 cm lol; without being sure it was true. Then I got paranoid that my license could be revoked with the wrong height listed (yes, silly I know now) so I measured my height, and I just hit the 183cm mark. Phew

It's The Getty in LA. It's free to visit and has one of the best views of the city.

http://www.getty.edu/

Ah, did not know the project but now I see it's Meier's. Great mass composition and very nice mix of materials (not that common in his work, looks a bit like Portuguese architecture).

Views are indeed awesome. I have a friend living in LA, I hope to be able to save some money this year and go there for a visit next year, maybe make a whole trip around the US, I really want to come back (was there for a year when I was 15)

Raistlin

I'm a little embarrassed to post a picture with all the pretty/handsome gaffers here ... but wth ... I've been here longer than nearly all of gaf. Guess it's about time.

RSX1t2B.jpg

Got about 20lbs left to lose before I start working on muscle development. Hopefully I'll actually be built before my 40th birthday rolls around. I should dig up a pic from when I was 25lbs or so heavier for the lulz.

I knew I was pasty ... but holy hell my left arm is practically camouflaged with the ivory tile lol

I'm a little embarrassed to post a picture with all the pretty/handsome gaffers here ... but wth ... I've been here longer than nearly all of gaf. Guess it's about time.

RSX1t2B.jpg

Got about 20lbs left to lose before I start working on muscle development. Hopefully I'll actually be built before my 40th birthday rolls around. I should dig up a pic from when I was 25lbs or so heavier for the lulz.

I knew I was pasty ... but holy hell my left arm is practically camouflaged with the ivory tile lol

just keep lifting that phone and you should be ripped soon enough <3

Raistlin

I actually didn't notice that. I had no idea they were so big, I figured they were just a bit bulkier than the real thing.
Actually there are a ton of different varieties.

That one is large because it has a huge battery (lasts for a couple of days), and can vary the voltage to change how much of a drag you get.

errrr ... or wait ... are you referring to my 920? :p

Mmmm Lumia.

Is the 920 worth the dosh? I am having a hard time deciding between 620 and 920 because of the huge price difference.

isuzu

Any chance you're from Belo Horizonte?
<=0)

0 chance.
I'm from the northeast

anyway:

When I fiinshed doing my makeup. I usually don't wear black eye shadow but this one worked out, I guess.
n7iJIGM.jpg

doing mean face
DDHk157.jpg

finished. I look like I come from the 60s.
DfDUwEZ.jpg

Took this pic earlier today because I was worried the pant would not suit me.

It is great to see how different a person looks if he does something for his body. Haha. I never expected myself to be in that shape a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom