• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delio

So I've drawn the conclusion I own a lot of beanies... nerdy ones. I also have a Wampa hat and a Tanooki one that I got with SM3DL. And Nibblerrrrr. :3

ni4lbqh.jpg
qTLUNX6.jpg

Wow stop being so adorable >_<

Meier

So I've drawn the conclusion I own a lot of beanies... nerdy ones. I also have a Wampa hat and a Tanooki one that I got with SM3DL. And Nibblerrrrr. :3

http://i.imgur.com/ni4lbqh.jpg[IMG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qTLUNX6.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
I am still not entirely sure if you're a boy or a girl.

Untrust Us

Neo Member
Your ear ring (ear hoop?) is cool, just the right size. Any bigger and it starts to turn my stomach. I've seen people where there lobe is stretched like an elastic band, urgh!

Yeah my flesh tunnel :D and thank you very much, I was going to go bigger, but my family persuaded otherwise :p

NinjaBoiX

Yeah my flesh tunnel :D and thank you very much, I was going to go bigger, but my family persuaded otherwise :p
Don't do it man. At that size, if you take it out, it'll grow most of the way back. I know people who pushed it really far, the decided to stop wearing them. They have the most repulsive saggy flapping earlobes.

Jowy

Neo Member
Wow, I can't believe somebody called me cute :3 I still think I'm ugly though lol

Anyways, here's me being stupid with my toque (chef hat :p)

CTGVhx2.jpg

My dream is becoming a chef someday so yeah that's the carrer I'm studying, some people think it's weird (you know, the guys that want to become lawyers, IT guys, etc.) but I love cooking :p

daripad

I have to make sure I tame that incoming neckbeard.

_mg_40266rbt5.jpg

Dat golden hair, amazing you are

Wow, I can't believe somebody called me cute :3 I still think I'm ugly though lol

Anyways, here's me being stupid with my toque (chef hat :p)

CTGVhx2.jpg

My dream is becoming a chef someday so yeah that's the carrer I'm studying, some people think it's weird (you know, the guys that want to become lawyers, IT guys, etc.) but I love cooking :p

You are good looking son. How can you call yourself ugly? Leave that to me lol

So you're an Aussie....

I must find this place you work at.

It's members and their guests only, so you'd have to know somebody who was already in the club to be able to have lunch/dinner or attend an event. But if you can pull it off, I'll be happy to serve.

And GAF spends all this time arguing about who the next Bond is.

Oh stop it.

40 year old GAFfer in ze house...

8585733539_0b87d46418.jpg

8585734305_0ac3e07943.jpg

Would have guessed 30's. Welcome aboard, old timer.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Yeah stop that fun. What does this look like, a fun message board? Where a bunch of fun people hang out and talk about fun things?

You're gorgeous

i-Lo

It's members and their guests only, so you'd have to know somebody who was already in the club to be able to have lunch/dinner or attend an event. But if you can pull it off, I'll be happy to serve.

So it's a private club, the sort bunch VIP, lawyers and rich folks would arrange for themselves. I don't think I'll be flying to Australia just for that. I am trying to figure out where you work because I want to know which state you reside in since I was in Sydney for a year back in 1998 (now in Canada).

I have been trying to identify the bird (in all likelihood Australian) on that insignia tirelessly to ascertain the name of the club. So far, I've come up empty. I know that I'll probably never visit that place but this curiosity is killing me.

I must say however, given your preference and knowledge in sciences, I had imagined you'd be a student or a researcher of sorts.

You must get a camera that doesn't always turn you into water colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom