• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
3ZtyYf7.jpg

Sorry about the quality. I was testing out the front-facing camera on my S3.
This was taken before one of SOL's online seminars, which explains the headphones just chilling there.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

My hair's at the stage where I get out of bed and it's pointing straight up, and it's so short that it's impossible to comb sideways or flatten.

Jowy

Neo Member
So, went to get a medical check up and my doctor said I need to gain at least between 12 and 15 kgs. in order to be in a healthy weight range (I'm 176cm tall and I currently weigh 49 kg o_o)
My reaction

iwGQymXl.jpg

And this is what I had for lunch lol

dM836Knl.jpg

Let's bring it son! lol

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm about 176 and I weigh about 59 and I'm quite skinny. Eat another rack of ribs!

Tekky when I eventually go back to glasses I hope to look half as good.

So, went to get a medical check up and my doctor said I need to gain at least between 12 and 15 kgs. in order to be in a healthy weight range (I'm 176cm tall and I currently weigh 49 kg o_o)
My reaction

iwGQymXl.jpg

And this is what I had for lunch lol

dM836Knl.jpg

Let's bring it son! lol

that's not ribs. you may as well suck on the bones.

Linsies

snapshot_4.jpg

Was recently forced to go back to glasses instead of contact lenses.

Not sure if want.

I love the glasses! They look great on you!

I have an astigmatism, so I should wear glasses when reading and driving at night. I typically only do when driving at night, playing "dark" games and if I'm bothered when I'm reading/working. I can see where having to depend on and constantly wear them might bother you. Sometimes when I wear my glasses a lot I feel like the side of my head is bruised and may start bleeding at any moment (maybe it's time for an adjustment to my glasses?)!

Linsies

nooo. not an insult at all. Sarah Silverman is cute as a button. (my taste. Deal with it, peeps.) I don't see the JLH anywhere, but I do see the Liv Tyler in the lips. I drew the Sarah Silverman comparison cause of the "I'm looking right through you" stare and the dark hair. :)

Haha, well thanks! The picture was actually one I was sending my sister (she lives across the US from me in Florida (I know, I'm surprised she hasn't had her head boiled yet) and so we send pictures back and forth when going out sometimes) before I went to a Christmas party last year... so I was trying not to squint my eyes or smile too big.

I JLH thing was when I was probably 17. I used to hate it very much. I need to find your picture now, if you've posted one.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I'm about 176 and I weigh about 59 and I'm quite skinny. Eat another rack of ribs!

Tekky when I eventually go back to glasses I hope to look half as good.
Twig-GAF assemble?
(I'm 1.70m/55kg >_>)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom