• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's a private club, the sort bunch VIP, lawyers and rich folks would arrange for themselves. I don't think I'll be flying to Australia just for that. I am trying to figure out where you work because I want to know which state you reside in since I was in Sydney for a year back in 1998 (now in Canada).

I have been trying to identify the bird (in all likelihood Australian) on that insignia tirelessly to ascertain the name of the club. So far, I've come up empty. I know that I'll probably never visit that place but this curiosity is killing me.

I must say however, given your preference and knowledge in sciences, I had imagined you'd be a student or a researcher

I live in Hobart, and yeah, it's an English style gentlemen's club. Rich lawyers, local politicians, doctors, professors etc.

As for myself, I'm doing an honours degree after I got a BSc last year.

Very cute.

CDYEinU.jpg

oh yea

candid shot of you rubbing your weiner in front of the window. GAF needs more of these!

I´m guessing a 14 year old boy.
Correct.
you sure know your 14 year old boys.
:lol
I´ve seen quite a few 14 year old boys in my life, and i can tell by the Bieber influenced hairstyle that this is in fact a 14 year old.
iirc tali'zorah84 mentioned it a few pages back.

Do you have like, a young child-dar?
(And it's more of a "I haven't had a haircut in 6 months" style.)

Delio

Wow, I can't believe somebody called me cute :3 I still think I'm ugly though lol

Anyways, here's me being stupid with my toque (chef hat :p)

CTGVhx2.jpg

My dream is becoming a chef someday so yeah that's the carrer I'm studying, some people think it's weird (you know, the guys that want to become lawyers, IT guys, etc.) but I love cooking :p

IT was me who called you cute and it's true! Also yay being a chef is awesome. Go for it!

soepje

Do you have like, a young child-dar?
(And it's more of a "I haven't had a haircut in 6 months" style.)
Nah, don´t worry, you are safe :p. I was just surprised that people could register at 14 yo, i thought the minimum age was higher, that´s why i remembered.

And that line was just a variation of the “This looks shopped, i can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time'' meme.

Meier

Milking a fake cow at a park where my fiancee's brother had his pre-wedding photoshoot.

8590635294_3739e5f27f_c.jpg

One more from the front that day:

6aecd67a93e911e28f4222000a1fb75e_7.jpg

Linsies

Hey there Sarah Silverman. :)

Oh my goodness! I can't tell if that was an observation, a compliment or an insult! I've never been compared to Sarah Silverman. Liv Tyler and Jennifer Love Hewitt have always been the go-to comparisons. Unfortunately, I don't find either of them attractive.

Douchey mirror pic in the can at the gym but it's rare that I'm even remotely content with my physique so I don't care. Who knew that the secret to physical fitness was to exercise more than you had gotten accustomed to? Huh!

moolhy

Banned
Oh my goodness! I can't tell if that was an observation, a compliment or an insult! I've never been compared to Sarah Silverman. Liv Tyler and Jennifer Love Hewitt have always been the go-to comparisons. Unfortunately, I don't find either of them attractive.

nooo. not an insult at all. Sarah Silverman is cute as a button. (my taste. Deal with it, peeps.) I don't see the JLH anywhere, but I do see the Liv Tyler in the lips. I drew the Sarah Silverman comparison cause of the "I'm looking right through you" stare and the dark hair. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom