• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeKKy310

Neo Member
I know where you live, man. And you're still sick so I could (possibly) take you in a fight.

roflbot.jpg

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Twig-GAF unite! (Or to flatter, maybe-some-of-us-have-great-metabolismsGAF)
175cm/50kg.
That's a nice name actually :p

O_O

Making me feel terrible
Shouldn''t, having some muscle is actually preferable.
And since winter is coming (lol), I plan on trying to gain some weight and muscle... we'll see how that goes XD

Hey don´t feel bad, muscles are heavy! I wonder how twig-gaf stays grounded.
Sheer willpower.

Jowy

Neo Member
Twig-Gaf + Glasses-Gaf

=

PTqCA55l.jpg

I wear contacts since I'm 8 (myopia + astigmatism yay -.-) but I have a pair of glasses in case of emergency lol

ZaCH3000

New pics

Started running again recently. After a five mile run:
001.jpg

Wearing a fancy suit for an important presentation:
001.jpg

The crazy thing about the suit pic is how sick I was with the 24hr flu just a mere 8hrs before I manned up, got dressed and mentally prepared to deliver a kick ass presentation which I did, off the cusp and in front of 60+ people without any written material or rehearsal whatsoever /brag].

So being in a rush to get a haircut, I went to the place closest to where I was at the time (and had the highest rating on Yelp). I tell the man frankly to cut it short, but NOT TOO SHORT, so something around medium length. And what does he do? He fuckin' just shaves it right off. It doesn't help that I can never actually see my hair getting cut because I wear glasses.

I don't think I've ever had my hair this short, and it looks ridiculous. It doesn't help that it accentuates my prematurely receding hairline. ;__;
Clearly, I don't look too amused by my butchered hair. Dazed, even. Guess I'll just have to wear a hat for a few months. Doesn't really help my already non-existent self-esteem, but ah well.

daripad

So being in a rush to get a haircut, I went to the place closest to where I was at the time (and had the highest rating on Yelp). I tell the man frankly to cut it short, but NOT TOO SHORT, so something around medium length. And what does he do? He fuckin' just shaves it right off. It doesn't help that I can never actually see my hair getting cut because I wear glasses.

I don't think I've ever had my hair this short, and it looks ridiculous. It doesn't help that it accentuates my prematurely receding hairline. ;__; Clearly, I don't look too amused by my butchered hair. Dazed, even. Guess I'll just have to wear a hat for a few months. Doesn't really help my already non-existent self-esteem, but ah well.
You look good, just tame that lion and it will be yours ;)

You look good, just tame that lion and it will be yours ;)
Yup, you look good :). Did you ever think about shaving it all off? Seems like you got a good head for it.
This, if you really struggle with it you should consider that. You can rock it IMO
D'aww, you guys. <3 Thanks. That helps temporarily quell my body/face dysmorphia. :)

It's funny...I never thought that I would look good with a shaved head, and thought it would look weird with my alien/feminine face. I wish I had the rugged looks to pull it off. Before bald-GAF mounts an offensive against me, I should say that I plan to try more advanced hair transplantation methods when I'm older. I know, I'm a coward. :(

But I'll keep all my options open.

Jzero

D'aww, you guys. <3 Thanks. That helps temporarily quell my body/face dysmorphia. :)

It's funny...I never thought that I would look good with a shaved head, and thought it would look weird with my alien/feminine face. I wish I had the rugged looks to pull it off. Before bald-GAF mounts an offensive against me, I should say that I plan to try more advanced hair transplantation methods when I'm older. I know, I'm a coward. :(

But I'll keep all my options open.
I also think you should go a lot shorter for now. You should try going a bit shorter at first and then go even shorter the next time and so on. It will look really weird if you keep the hair if your hairline recedes any more.

I also think you should go a lot shorter for now. You should try going a bit shorter at first and then go even shorter the next time and so on. It will look really weird if you keep the hair if your hairline recedes any more.
Sounds like solid advice. I'll keep it in mind.

Sagitario

She made fun of Tom Cruise. Mods love Tom Cruise.
Totally deserved then... I mean, who doesn't?
And now SquiddyBiscuit is banned o_O

... Doesn't really help my already non-existent self-esteem, but ah well.
Is that because of how you look? Because boy, let me tell you: YOU ARE LOOKING FINE!
You lost weight, you have a cute face (and while symetry is an attractive trait, I see nothing of dysmorphia on your face) and hair is overrated (shave it and rock it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom