• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidion

It's just a dumb arbitrary fashion rule.

It's THE way to wear a suit. I understand that suits are actually designed to be worn with the bottom button unbuttoned, but I'm not enough of a sartorialist to elaborate.

There is no proper suiting guide that will tell you to ever button the bottom button.

ZaCH3000

Just a suggestion, but you'll probably want to undo the bottom button of your suit.

I always do when I enter a building. I also unbutton all of the buttons when I sit in a seat. But when I'm on the move I keep both buttoned. I always thought it was appropriate to keep all buttons buttoned outside so your suit doesn't crinkle from the wind. Idk though. I was literally stepping out the door before I decided to take a pic. Maybe my suit etiquette is off or something idk what do you think?

It's just a dumb arbitrary fashion rule.
the majority of 2-3 button suits are not designed to hang properly when the bottom button is fastened; the front quarters kind of dimple when you do, and the vents will probably pull out a little. some suits are cut for every button to be fastened however, but they are niche exceptions.

that said, it's not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things but i'm sure some guy who just starting reading gq will excitedly correct you in the elevator. :p

Atsumi

Y4SExZk.jpg

Just got back from the lovely Mazatlan, Mexico.

New pics

Started running again recently. After a five mile run:
001.jpg

Wearing a fancy suit for an important presentation:
001.jpg

The crazy thing about the suit pic is how sick I was with the 24hr flu just a mere 8hrs before I manned up, got dressed and mentally prepared to deliver a kick ass presentation which I did, off the cusp and in front of 60+ people without any written material or rehearsal whatsoever /brag].
That's neat.

i-Lo

There is this one program I'm trying to get in. If I do get selected, I need to lose weight, drastically. Perhaps then I can post my picture.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
The English Beat played a killer show at work tonight and I was too restless to go straight home, so I wandered around the city.

IMG_0034_zps5024c1b6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom