• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am was the pastry chef for a restaurant/venue.

Today's my last day there.

Well, hope you have some other job lined up then.

Restaurant and concert venue, though? How does that work? Reminds me of this club in Ibiza I was once in where there was absolutely no distinction between the restaurant and the dancing areas and you ended up seeing some people enjoying their meal while some semi-nude guy was dancing on top of their table.

Edit: This place lol some pics might be NSFW

So my ex-housemate left this fedora at my apartment.. as soon as I put it on I felt like growing a neck beard.

6lIoDrR.jpg

He also left some snuggies, hell yes!

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
What will you be doing now? Still staying at Seattle?

I'll stay in Seattle for now, but I'd like to try Vancouver in the future. It's expensive to just up and move to Canada, though, contrary to popular opinion.

And yes, there's a 'stache.

Well, hope you have some other job lined up then.

Restaurant and concert venue, though? How does that work?

They're laying me off, unfortunately: management decided there isn't enough money to be made running a full pastry department, so I got a two week notice and that's it. Not sure where I'll end up now.

It's usually jazz or singer/songwriter stuff (and burlesque, heh) so there's not much issue with having a performance during a sit down meal. Last night was crazy, however. The whole place was dancing.

I'll stay in Seattle for now, but I'd like to try Vancouver in the future. It's expensive to just up and move to Canada, though, contrary to popular opinion.

They're laying me off, unfortunately: management decided there isn't enough money to be made running a full pastry department, so I got a two week notice and that's it. Not sure where I'll end up now.

It's usually jazz or singer/songwriter stuff (and burlesque, heh) so there's not much issue with having a performance during a sit down meal. Last night was crazy, however. The whole place was dancing.

Ah, that sucks. Hope you find something fast.

Is that because of how you look? Because boy, let me tell you: YOU ARE LOOKING FINE!
You lost weight, you have a cute face (and while symetry is an attractive trait, I see nothing of dysmorphia on your face) and hair is overrated (shave it and rock it!)
<3 You're too sweet.
I am was the pastry chef for a restaurant/venue.

Today's my last day there.
Boooo, now I can't try to redeem my free NeoGAF-privileged pastry anymore. :(

Sagitario

Thinking about changing my hairstyle to this sometime, maybe.
temporary_zps94086dd5.jpg
You remind me a lot of Lucy Griffiths, mostly because of nose and lips (maybe eyes and jawline too): 1, 2, 3. If you told me you were related, I would believe you :p

Cosmic, I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully you will land a new and much better job soon!
ZoaMrEE.gif

Train face. When the architecture through the windows (my god, the 1970s and 80s did a number on Reading) is so vile that you take photos of yourself instead.
crafiakht.jpg
Salazar rocking the salt and pepper look! As usual, looking good
L751P4J.gif

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Train face. When the architecture through the windows (my god, the 1970s and 80s did a number on Reading) is so vile that you take photos of yourself instead.

I don't know why but every time I see you I feel compelled to join whatever band of rugged mercenaries you're planning to gather up and head to dangerous places with.

Collider

Banned
Dude, you botched a perfect opportunity for a hover-hand. Where is your sense of humor? I want to break up, can't live with someone who won't make me laugh.

Hover hand with an Indian Air Force bomber? Damn, I consider me better than that.

mujun

So, where is the pic of Timedog? Everyone is talking about how huge he is in that thread about how racist Australians are.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
So, where is the pic of Timedog? Everyone is talking about how huge he is in that thread about how racist Australians are.

Well isn't it obvious? He can't fit in a single photograph. He's Dudehugemcbiglarge.

Dany

Banned
The English Beat played a killer show at work tonight and I was too restless to go straight home, so I wandered around the city.

IMG_0034_zps5024c1b6.jpg

Great photo truly. :) and I'm sorry to hear that your getting laid off. :/ Do you think you'll continue with the same line of work?

fernoca

I never thought I would be fine and confident with "looking old"

64756_10151403310851185_1021942836_n.jpg

I wear my greying hair, balding head, and wrinkled skin with pride, lol.

Wow! You rarely post pictures now, but when you do..darn, you keep looking better and better. :)
No husband yet? Or am I too late? :p

You look really good man, seriously. As you say, confident, proud, it really works for you.

Godly beard too.

Thanks. My family hates the beard, my mom, sister, and brother all tell me to shave it. Even my little niece screams "Why are you growing a beard??? It makes you look old!!" every time she sees me. Today I told her "I love my beard. And it's not a bad thing to look old." she replied "At least remove the white hairs!"

:/

On the other hand, I get compliments on it from most everyone else.

Wow! You rarely post pictures now, but when you do..darn, you keep looking better and better. :)
No husband yet? Or am I too late? :p

I've been single (and living like a hermit basically) for many years now. When same-sex marriage becomes Federally recognized in the US, I'll come hunting for a husband, lol.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
juN6OUVspsazx.jpg

Cool pic my gf took while we were climbing across these rocks out in the ocean. Wouldn't let my bad hand stop me from keeping up with her.

Salsa

New pics

Started running again recently. After a five mile run:
001.jpg

Wearing a fancy suit for an important presentation:
001.jpg

The crazy thing about the suit pic is how sick I was with the 24hr flu just a mere 8hrs before I manned up, got dressed and mentally prepared to deliver a kick ass presentation which I did, off the cusp and in front of 60+ people without any written material or rehearsal whatsoever /brag].

dude

are you Archer

koryuken

So being in a rush to get a haircut, I went to the place closest to where I was at the time (and had the highest rating on Yelp). I tell the man frankly to cut it short, but NOT TOO SHORT, so something around medium length. And what does he do? He fuckin' just shaves it right off. It doesn't help that I can never actually see my hair getting cut because I wear glasses.

I don't think I've ever had my hair this short, and it looks ridiculous. It doesn't help that it accentuates my prematurely receding hairline. ;__; Clearly, I don't look too amused by my butchered hair. Dazed, even. Guess I'll just have to wear a hat for a few months. Doesn't really help my already non-existent self-esteem, but ah well.

Dude, just go full retard... I mean just shave it.

Salazar

Does that mean you passed through Maidenhead between Reading and London?

If you say I did. Some British trains (not the one I was on) go too fucking fast. I wince when I'm on the platform and a non-stopping bastard crashes through. I think you'd actually vanish if you got hit by one.

Dice//

Banned
So many good looking Gaffers. Keep staying handsome/pretty.

As a lady, I am happy to say you're all more handsome than I am.

Hah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom