• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookje

Wearing a fancy suit for an important presentation:
001.jpg
Burn that suit.

ZaCH3000

Ouch haha. The measurements on that suit are off but can be fixed. Besides its good to have growing room.

I'm way undersized at 138lbs. I recently took a physical and that was my official weight. That suit is fitted for someone of 160lbs.

The only thing I'm taking away from that post is to start lifting weights again.

Ouch haha. The measurements on that suit are off but can be fixed. Besides its good to have growing room.

I'm way undersized at 138lbs. I recently took a physical and that was my official weight. That suit is fitted for someone of 160lbs.

The only thing I'm taking away from that post is to start lifting weights again.

Wait what? 138lbs, how tall are you? Looking at that pic you look 180-200 lbs.

ZaCH3000

Come on, ZaCH, I'm doing here all the work for you, man

Hahaha! Thanks bytesized!

soepje,

First off, what language is your username and what does it mean?

Secondly, I'm positive I'll be shirtless many times this summer. Can't say for sure if I'll be posting those kinds of pics in this thread or on GAF though!

This thread is funny and everyone in here is cool. We should all do a crazy spring break together next year.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle

So I've had basically the same doofy haircut since I was 5 years old and it's been a year for changes so I have found myself wondering what I'd look like with a different, shorter cut.
I'm a total newbie in this matter and pretty much didn't give a fuck how I looked for most of my life so I went to a barber and just got a number 6 all the way around to get a feel for it. Almost like a blank slate.
In the future maybe I'll go 8 on top and 7 on the sides and back as I'm not entirely pleased with the outcome.
I'm definitely glad to be free of that damned mop though. It's starting to get way warm in my area.

EDIT: Ugh, damned phones. Had to hop to my PC to fix all this :/

soepje

Hahaha! Thanks bytesized!

soepje,

First off, what language is your username and what does it mean?

Secondly, I'm positive I'll be shirtless many times this summer. Can't say for sure if I'll be posting those kinds of pics in this thread or on GAF though!

This thread is funny and everyone in here is cool. We should all do a crazy spring break together next year.
Lol, it´s dutch. And it´s alright, you don´t have to post half naked pics on gaf on my expense. You can do whatever you want, (and have a great summer! :) ).
Boredom. Also shows my helmet cam which is just an old phone.
IMAG0023.jpg
Now that is an awesome helmet cam!

You won´t accidently call people wearing that right?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Visiting the folks over Easter, getting some work done on the laptop, while watching Arrested Development, and nursing a dog in a pink jumper. I look friggen huge in this shot too.

483863_10151401820506rgj3t.jpg

ZaCH3000

Stop being hot, male-GAF. But I suppose you post here because you think/know you're hot anyway.

I'm guilty of this. Its also a fun community to chat with. I wouldn't have posted again if the regulars in this thread weren't so cool. You also get great advice like burning expensive suits :p

daripad

And a new fernoca is born!
Oh snap, what did I say? Am I really becoming a creepy member?

I don't know if you'd wanna see the full body ones. Compared to some of the fit guys in here I'm not much to look at. Just long lanky arms and legs lol
Don't worry, as I posted my photo some pages ago, you can see that I'm not one guy to look at. It is better to avoid me too, so everyone is just better than me :)

Oh snap, what did I say? Am I really becoming a creepy member?

Don't worry, as I posted my photo some pages ago, you can see that I'm not one guy to look at. It is better to avoid me too, so everyone is just better than me :)

Jeez don't be so down on yourself, I'm sure that's not true.

I don't think the mods would like a pantless pic but I can maybe do shirtless when I finish work tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom