• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

I love how when you press Trump beyond "XXX is a disaster" he has no answer for anything.

He's a talk radio host. Its easy to point out the problem but harder to figure out the cause and the solution.

Its why good news stories rarely get reported.

"Did the US Mail System work today? Yes oh thats good?

"Mail workers on strike. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE"

Mik2121

" what happens when Aleppo falls?"
" I think it has already fallen! (Oh god I hope I can get away with this so nobody notices I know nothing about anything)"

What a candidate!

coopolon

I'm not sure the moderator continuing to push Trump is a good idea. It really does look like they're picking on him (he's not answering questions, but everyone sees that, they don't have to keep pushing.)

The comments on why the military might do things isn't appropriate.

Why is Trump pretty much openly endorsing assassinating people as a foreign affairs policy? I sure as shit know we've done it in the past, but I don't think any president is stupid enough to publicly openly endorse that shit.

Shaneus

Can't they just fucking cut his mic when he goes over time? He's going over by more than a minute in almost every instance.

From Nate Silver:
"Note that Clinton is often positioning herself such that Trump is in the background of the camera frame when she’s answering a question from the audience — something that Bill Clinton famously also did in his town hall debate against George H.W. Bush in 1992. That allows the cameras to capture any potential awkward body language from Trump. Trump doesn’t seem to be doing the same when he’s answering his own questions, instead staying close to his stool."
Ive definitely noticed trump in the background of Clinton

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Trump's strategy is literally that one guy in overwatch playing widowmaker who doesn't understand what is happening and is just sitting there screaming "GET ON THE POINT!"

rjinaz

i like the moderators but they are probably going too hard on trump over hillary. makes it easy for conservatives or independents to ignore what's being said as biased.

that's because Hillary isn't saying bullcrap, she is actually answering.

He's just rambling on like a complete idiot. "Why u no do this army? I best army man, I think not you know don't do that no I do support but don't not do stratagy."

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I'm glad the moderators are at least calling him on avoiding a lot of questions. They aren't very successful at getting him to stay on point but I think that's more because of who Trump is and less on them. Just glad to hear them point out his B.S. more and again.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
i like the moderators but they are probably going too hard on trump over hillary. makes it easy for conservatives or independents to ignore what's being said as biased.

It's because he tends to interrupt and doesn't respond to questions. He just isn't "debate ready" especially on this scale. So they have to moderate.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon

He is going way over time, interrupting way more, and not answering any questions. It's definitely warranted though.

huh_zpsfnarldj5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom