• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clinton did great in the first debate, Trump did horrible.

This time, Clinton was not as strong. Trump did about just as bad, but a bit better. He had her on her toes in the beginning and she sort of fell apart. After that, he found his bearings having shook her.

I'm actually shocked that some people on gaf actually think Trump is doing a good job. Clinton might not be doing as well as the first debate but at least she is answering the questions they are asking. Dude might as well be filler busting up there.

Elandyll

Banned
People think Trump is doing well here? Lol
No, nowhere close, but so far he hasn't set himself on fire and the bar was much lower for him.
People want to see Hill do a Fatality and be more agressive, but it could backfire, so she might be overlly cautious and tries to stay on issues while he keeps lying and attacking.

Ekai

And this is why they both suck, not just Drumpf.

She called around half of America deplorable and people think she'll be a good president(better than Drumpf, but still...)

Racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, etc. etc. individuals are factually:
1) Deplorable.
2) Shitstains.
3) Mostly irredeemable.

Doesn't mean we can't help them despite how in-human they are.

Clinton didn't destroy him well enough. In my eyes Clinton won, but I bet Trump actually wins in real polls after the debate.
He did worse tonight than last time, and he was clobbered in the polls.

There will be some hemming and hawing directly after, but as it digests, Hillary will be seen as the winner, just like last time.

hitme

CuX4CJPWIAAc4wY.jpg

You wish you could rock the sweater the way the Bone Zone can.

Face looks like...
GzPDCRS.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
People think Trump is winning because Hillary is actually coherent but isn't destroying him?

Ok

People want reality show bullshit. They want a "Please Proceed Governor" moment. Forgetting that debates are normally mid-key and are only insane because of the Crazy Orange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom