• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafy

"I know nothing about Russia"

Finally, he said something that is actually true, even though he caught it in time and corrected himself

phanphare

Banned
Nah. Clinton is far better than Trump, and anyone who says otherwise is either uninformed or unconcerned by Trump's bigotry.

I'd argue that a giant douche is far better than a turd sandwich as well

one is a turd sandwich and the other is a hygienic product

Fox318

bWdDPF0l.jpg

THIS NEEDS TO BE A THING

TaterTots

Banned
GAF, I figured out Trump's sniffles. It's his tell. Everytime he is about to say a ridiculous lie he takes a big sniffle. Everytime you hear a sniffle Google what he talks about...Explains so many sniffles.

ThisGuy

I don't want to hear about hacking, emails, Facebook videos, she said/he said.

I want to hear about college, small business, healthcare, taxation, trade, EPA, systems to help the poor, planned parenthood.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Lmao why is there so much hate for that South Park pic???

It's true, they both suck.

Also, Hillary bringing up tax returns -____-

Granted Trump already brought up emails, but come on....

Neither is great, but Trump is a goddamn childish moron and anyone who fails to recognize that is equally bad.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
He answers nothing, but this is just a constant attack by Trump and she isn't doing a good job defending herself.

Brinbe

Lmao why is there so much hate for that South Park pic???

It's true, they both suck.

Also, Hillary bringing up tax returns -____-

Granted Trump already brought up emails, but come on....

NO, JUST NO. HOLY FUCK NO. GROW THE HELL UP, THEY WERE NOTHING ALIKE AND THEY DON'T BOTH SUCK

AND NOT ONLY DOES HE NOT ANSWER THIS GUY'S QUESTION, HE GOES AGAINST WHAT THE GUY ASKS FOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom