• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

louiedog

818463d463.png

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Yeah, this won't look good on her. This whole thing is fast looking like a repeat of the first debate.

I don't necessarily fully agree, but for what was supposed to be a town hall with independents, this looks like a grab-bag of 'how can I utilize this question to drag back how 'awful' the other candidate looks'.

It's bizarre, tbh.

I don't want to hear about hacking, emails, Facebook videos, she said/he said.

I want to hear about college, small business, healthcare, taxation, trade, EPA, systems to help the poor, planned parenthood.

Maybe it's because one side nominated a fucking reality show host.

Boogie9IGN

lmao that old guy next to the muslim question girl has just been squinting and staring at trump like he cant believe what hes saying

is bigly a word

SoulUnison

Banned
"Mr. Trump what is a specific thing you would do to improve the tax code?"

"Great question, what I would do is that I would - Actually, let's talk about what Hillary did for a second..."

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I.... don't think Trump is doing that bad?

I can't stand Trump. Would never vote for him. But yeah - I think a lot of people in this thread are just on a bandwagon... Hillary's answers have been pretty poor; and Trump is staying calm and making claims people latch onto.

Xilo

Trump is a complete joke but these Clinton answers are terrible. She could be destroying him right now, but instead she is making herself look worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom