• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it's reductive and stupid.
Yep, really convinced me there.....

Seriously, they both suck. That's what that pic is trying to say. It's not saying that they are both equal, it's saying they both suck. That was the whole premise of that episode......but I'm going out on a limb and assuming many people here didn't even watch it?

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Lmao why is there so much hate for that South Park pic???

It's true, they both suck.

Also, Hillary bringing up tax returns -____-

Granted Trump already brought up emails, but come on....

Only people who haven't been paying attention would say they both suck.

Woo-Fu

Banned
Any thoughts on how this is playing with undecideds?

I don't believe that anybody who would decide at some point is currently undecided.

Seriously, Trump as President should be terrifying to anybody who doesn't have enough money to insulate themselves from the damage he is capable of. That's been obvious since well, pretty much day 1.

Some said he won the last one. How?

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

krae_man

Oh man those question askers are probably thinking "fuck, I'm not gonna get to ask my question because these two won't shut up."

Bearjewpiter

Neo Member
63532089.jpg

i don't get it

Yeah, what's this even intended to be? Shit sandwich and a douche? Is that the joke?

Makki

ANSWER THE DAMNED QUESTION I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HILLARY/TRUMP!

Freaking shit smearing each other makes for the most terrible debate ever

Trump is doing well if you do not factor in facts and the truth.

So basically he's almost completely lying. Now if lies are qualified, then he's doing well. But it's all hot air.

Jarmel

Banned
That Clinton answer on private vs public persona was garbage

Trump has no rhyme or reason though

He could have nailed her but then went on some rant about his taxes?!?!?!? He actually caught her on a bad answer but then lets up to hammer himself.

Good lord this fucker is stupid.

zeemumu

Palpatine started as a senator and he managed to rule the galaxy in less than 30 years. Clearly you aren't trying hard enough, Hilary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom