• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Price for the PS5 Pro 30th Anniversary Bundle in Australia is $1,649.95 (and ~$1000 US)

Vroadstar

$1200 isn’t even a blip on the radar for some for their hobbies.

A lot of people just on this forum spends way more on other stuff

Meanwhile....lovingly caressing my guitar, FX and tube amp collection

One Dance Dancing GIF by Saturday Night Live

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Man! you wouldn't believe the prices that enthusiasts pay for some hobbies like basketball shoes, whisky/bourbon, fishing gear, guns/ammo, vinyl, and so on
In the last twenty years I've probably spent close to 20k on my home cinema gear, which is my main hobby. I'm not worried about £699.

I got lucky I guess and managed to snag the Anniversary pro bundle from eb games here in Aus. Missed out on the extra controller and portal though
Level 5 swine! The grubs locked it to the highest tier (basically, the people who spend a fortune there already)

FunkMiller

Level 5 swine! The grubs locked it to the highest tier (basically, the people who spend a fortune there already)

And JB had a lottery for their biggest whales as well. Zero chance of any of us who don't piss our cash away with either of them having a chance to get hold of one.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
And JB had a lottery for their biggest whales as well. Zero chance of any of us who don't piss our cash away with either of them having a chance to get hold of one.

Is this the perks member lottery you're referring to? Because if that's the case, then it's a free sign up to be a perks member. And once signed up then you can participate in the lottery.

Last edited:

demigod

I got on the queue, it was already sold out and it cost 1099.99€ in Spain.
So how does it work. You click on the 30th Pro and it places you in the queue. Can you then choose the regular Pro or do you have to be in 2 queues?

Kindjal

demigod demigod

You get in the queue, then it redirects you to the Sony direct page. There you are able to see the products on sale. They have a banner for the 30th anniversary products. You click there and you go to another page with a list of products. It had the bundle, the dualsense, the edge, etc.
I clicked on the bundle and it said that it wasn't available anymore. They had a button with the image of the PS5 pro (it was still available when I got there, but didn't buy it) and if you clicked it a button to buy now appeared.
Then I just closed the tab and came here to post, lol.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Do you know how much money people spend on 20" rims for their car? Or how much they spend for those big off road tires for their pickups? 😂
Yeah but those cars might get you pussy, while a PS5 Pro can't.

...or, can it?

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

MikeM

Gold Member
Canada is up and running. Costco, Staples are all active. Best Buy and others are waiting until 10am eastern

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Top Bottom