• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Producers apologise that they still do not have a release date for Metal Gear Solid Delta

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

Whenever its ready

Ultrawide on PC please

nial

No stupid fat slags or ugly they/them. Konami are the best.
In no world, but I appreciate the effort most recently.
When was the last time KDE had more than one big AAA game releasing in a short time frame? Even counting Winning Eleven here.
Still, more Metal Gear Solid and Silent Hill remakes sounds like a pretty boring future, but I guess that's better than nothing for their fans.

Last edited:
At first I thought the threads title was satire or something. I've so gotten used to publishers calling me a bigot, nazi, misogynist and whatnot my brain can't even process basic normal decency from companies / pr / marketing campaigns anymore. What a nice change not to be insulted by companies for once.

kingwingin

I feel like they are waiting for silent hill 2 to drop. They’ve showed off nothing except the virtuous mission for the last 2 years. They are either nowhere near done or purposefully throttling the hype.

YukiOnna

What the fuck happened to Konami? Corporate greed replaced with transparency and quality control.
No idea about Konami as a whole, but the MGS Producer has been trying to better the reputation

Top Bottom