• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS, I Love You- Greg Miller's new PlayStation Podcast

Corpsepyre

Banned
Ugh. What's with this Greg and Patapon thing? He's sooooo annoying when it comes to that. Pretty fucking shitty game, to be honest.

phanphare

Banned
If THAT gets you sooo riled up that you have to go on a podcast and make personal attacks at somebody weeks after it airs, you have problems. It's like 10 seconds in a fucking comedy bit.

not to mention he whined on twitter about it after it happened

https://twitter.com/davidscottjaffe/status/799472932242108416

https://twitter.com/davidscottjaffe/status/799473518228303872

https://twitter.com/davidscottjaffe/status/799473822122405888

https://twitter.com/davidscottjaffe/status/799474062611267585

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Ugh. What's with this Greg and Patapon thing? He's sooooo annoying when it comes to that. Pretty fucking shitty game, to be honest.

I was kind of hoping Shu would have shushed him like so:

loezi035wrvs4bqz3l5h.gif

El-Suave

It's great that he has been championing it because it truly is a great game - so I strongly disagree with you. The annoying thing you picked up on is just Greg building his brand by hammering his points home at every opportunity.

Wow, Jaffe sure felt some type of way. To the folks picking on Greg because he's loud c'mon folks, that IS his shtick.

And good on Shu for defending Bosman.

STFU Colin. Omg what a fucking guy. Douse more fire.

RoKKeR

Glad Shu stuck up for Bosman.
Can't believe Jaffe went on such a tirade over a passing gag on a show.

Yeah that was terribly awkward and just weird. I understand the broader point he is making about negativity, but for him to pick out particular individuals and call them out by name for completely innocuous shit online is just embarassing.

D i Z

Jaffe takes shots at Bosman on their stage because they all have a persecution complex. For the umteenth time passive aggressive shots are taken to people that consume their content but might have thoughts and feedback which they throw into the negativity bucket.

I want to see Shu as much as everyone else. But I don't need the passive aggressive minefield they carry everywhere they go. (While typing this, Greg mentioned people saying "i want Greg Miller to die" ended when he got sick.) They are incapable of not relating their own baggage to any ongoing conversation, and it's juvenile. That's why I took a moment to appreciate Tim for being mindful of it and actively not doing that when they get going.

Tankard

"Hilarious" that Colin feels emphathetic to Jaffe about his bitchness, but about really important things...

Good on Shu for defending Kyle.

Archtreyz

Jaffe takes shots at Bosman on their stage because they all have a persecution complex. For the umteenth time passive aggressive shots are taken to people that consume their content but might have thoughts and feedback which they throw into the negativity bucket.

I want to see Shu and everyone else. But I don't need the passive aggressive minefield they carry everywhere they go. (While typing this, Greg mentioned people saying "i want Greg Miller to die" ended when he got sick.) They are incapable of not relating their own baggage to any ongoing conversation, and it's juvenile. That's why I took a moment to appreciate Tim for being mindful of it and actively not doing that when they get going.
Why are you wrapping the KF guys into this? This is all on Jaffe

Best thing would have been if Kyle was in the audience(he is at PSX together with the rest of EZA) and came on stage to tell Jaffe to stop acting like a little child.

Yeah I was a bit taken back by the Kyle hate from that guy...If anyone has been following Bosman's work they would know that he likes to give even the worst games a fair shake.

Glad Shu defended him.

ZarKryn7

Agreed. With the format of PSILYXOXO, I think they need at least 90 minutes for it to work.

Hope they give them more time next year.

And don't invite Jaffe back, too.

Lol. Not happening.

I find it kinda funny how calls him childish terms yet we are doing just that, and give him a break, he's not on his meds.

EmiPrime

I caught the Jaffe rant and turned it off shortly after. The guy is a child and he needs to stop going after people for any perceived slight against his game (he has previous), Bosman did not deserve that. He needs to drop the persecution complex and accept that people don't need to play his game to decide they don't like it, the art style obviously polarises people and is an instant turn off for many.

plidex

I'm predicting right here and now that there won't be a PS I Love You XOXO panel at PSX 2017.

Last year I thought they had too little time to make it work, this year seems more like they wasted the time they had.

Mezoly

I'm predicting right here and now that there won't be a PS I Love You XOXO panel at PSX 2017.

Last year I thought they had too little time to make it work, this year seems more like they wasted the time they had.

Nope. They still have the largest PlayStation community. Yesterday's Keynote many in the audience were wearing their merchandise. It was surprising to me even as a long time fan of Kinda Funny

El-Suave

And don't invite Jaffe back, too.

Why? I'm totally against Jaffe calling out Kyle but at least with him, you get something else than standard PR answers. I remember last year when Colin inteviewed a woman from Sony Santa Monica (?) post panel, somebody they're "friends" with, and the answers he got on even the most harmless questions were so embarrassingly bland, evasive or even worse the question wasn't answered at all. It was a pure waste of time. At least with Jaffe you get entertainment.

Xiofire

Why? I'm totally against Jaffe calling out Kyle but at least with him, you get something else than standard PR answers. I remember last year when Colin inteviewed a woman from Sony Santa Monica (?) post panel, somebody they're "friends" with, and the answers he got on even the most harmless questions were so embarrassingly bland, evasive or even worse the question wasn't answered at all. It was a pure waste of time. At least with Jaffe you get entertainment.

I agree with Jaffe's interview style being very un-PR and entertaining to watch, but I felt his attacks and general unfocused answers amounted for a lot of wasted time on the panel that could have been used to talk about Drawn to Death and it's current progress. Something you'd think Jaffe would be passionate to talk about, rather than spending most of his time harping on "snarky journos"

Also his crass style and overzealous use of profanity didn't seem to fit the tone of the event, and made everything feel a little uneasy.

Entertaining? Sure, but I don't think it's a good fit for PSX.

Lol, you found that entertaining?

Top Bottom