• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS, I Love You- Greg Miller's new PlayStation Podcast

"Jenova is weeping in the corner right now ....... and that'll be the inspiration for his next game"
Goddamn I love Ryan. The fact that he's not on every episode of PS ILY is a GODDAMN TRAVESTY. So good to see him back with the boys.

I've always heard about them but never listened to Greg or Collins IGN podcast or when they went onto their own thing.

Caught most of the panel and really liked it. Might have to start listening to them.

God man I love Colin and Greg. I just finished watching the segment and it was absolutely hilarious. I can't wait for the next show on Tuesday.

Portugeezer

Panel was too short for this shit show, but I guess Ni No Kuni 2 was cool and we won't forget about baseball shirt man's importance, and also I hope you remembered to watch the following panel after this one.

PS XOXO

LegionX

So has this been archived anywhere? The conference ended at 6:30am for me so I had to sleep and haven't seen any of the panels

May16

Love Colin saying "I'm going to burn that place to the ground"

I would be so afraid of getting arrested saying that.
It's like, if the building does coincidentally catch fire, he has to answer questions now.
(Sorry, I'm in legal drama mode. ^^; )

prwxv3

I still don't understand colin thinking that Sony has not announced many of their AAA first party games. They have announced like 5 AAA first party games. I am not counting the second party games (ratchet, detroit, ect). Bend and SSM are the only two big ones left. Sucker punch just rrleased a game so they can be left out.

Tankard

It was a great live PS I Love You.
I always loved Greg and Colin for not shying away from criticism to playstation, the fact that they stand up for their opinions even at a PS event in front of Shu gets a lot of respect from me.

I hope they explained to Shuhei afterwards about the Shu/Boo misunderstanding, Shu was clearly disappointed at the thought of getting booed everytime his name was called;

I still don't understand colin thinking that Sony has not announced many of their AAA first party games. They have announced like 5 AAA first party games. I am not counting the second party games (ratchet, detroit, ect). Bend and SSM are the only two big ones left. Sucker punch just rrleased a game so they can be left out.
It baffles me too. I am on other gaming forums and I have noticed people suddenly losing memory of what has occurred over the last 6 months. It doesn't matter that Sony has revealed Horizon, GR2, Dreams, TLG (might as well be a new announcement :p) and GT Sport. What matters is that they didn't reveal any first party titles at PSX and that clearly means that we still do not know much about their studios.

It was already clear but people truly live in the moment and think short term.

It baffles me too. I am on other gaming forums and I have noticed people suddenly losing memory of what has occurred over the last 6 months. It doesn't matter that Sony has revealed Horizon, GR2, Dreams, TLG (might as well be a new announcement :p) and GT Sport. What matters is that they didn't reveal any first party titles at PSX and that clearly means that we still do not know much about their studios.

Agreed. There's an insatiable appetite surrounding Sony first-party at the moment, which is a good thing, but also a bit of a poisoned chalice. They're announcing an absolutely unparalleled number of games for their platforms, but they can't seem to satisfy people. I guess it's a good problem to have, but it's getting crazy now...

Boke1879

Yea unfortunately. the majority of people's memory are very short term.

Tankard

In defense of Colin, PSX is a new event and we still didn't know what to expect exactly out of it. PSX I had one megaton and was a really sucessfull event for them. PSX II we were waiting to see if this is becoming their 2nd most important press conference or a place for smaller and more diverse titles to be presented. I guess yesterday at their panel we got the answer from Shu, now we really know what to expect from their next ones.
Colin was just disappointed to see no 1st party yesterday, although he admitted they had a good selection of games.

Drayco21

So has this been archived anywhere? The conference ended at 6:30am for me so I had to sleep and haven't seen any of the panels

I hope so, but I haven't seen anything anywhere- would love to have some listening material while studying up for Finals.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Good question.

Well, I am now hooked. Thanks Colin, and Greg. Great chemistry.

Honestly, I never really listened to podcasts before (besides some random ones in the past like PSNation, since meeting Glenn years ago with our MLB The Show focus/community groups), and I have been playing games for over 30 years, lol. Short bits here and there, but if they are all like this, I am definitely having them play while at home cooking, etc, or at work.

Top Bottom