• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS, I Love You- Greg Miller's new PlayStation Podcast

KindaFunny is at 55,000 per month and KindaFunnyGames is at 22,000 per month. So over 850,000 per year.

I think they're good.

The 55K is just for this month, they were fundraising to pay for their animated series. They encourage people to go back down when the month is over, so it should be back to 20-25.

Still, nothing to sniff at. Though remember, it's at lest 5 full time employees in San Fransisco. They ain't rich

Keep in mind they also have to pay tax on that, plus 401Ks, health insurance, etc.

It's not a cheap operation.

The 55K is just for this month, they were fundraising to pay for their animated series. They encourage people to go back down when the month is over, so it should be back to 20-25.

Still, nothing to sniff at. Though remember, it's at lest 5 full time employees in San Fransisco. They ain't rich

Very true. But also youtube ads, youtube subscriptions, twitch ads, twitch subscriptions and donations. LIke I said I think they're good, probably well over a million all included. And I'm all glad for it, hopefully they can keep doing this.

killroy87

Very true. But also youtube ads, youtube subscriptions, twitch ads, twitch subscriptions and donations. LIke I said I think they're good, probably over 1.5 million all included. And I'm all glad for it, hopefully they can keep doing this.

Yeah I'm sure they're fine. I can't speak for Twitch with subs/tips etc, but their Youtube views are pretty low, they would make borderline nothing there.

Great episode like always, the purposeful banter at the start was hilarious.

I especially liked the Volume segment, think I'll plump for it on Vita soon.
Cheers, Colin and Greg!

To add to the random conversations, regarding the looking at sun. A lot of the impressionist painters ended up with real messed-up eyesight. They were trying to replicate light in their paintings so spent days and nights sitting outside staring at the sky and their surroundings in various weather conditions. Claude Monet's famous water lilies triptych, was painted at the end of his life when he could barely see and had to use magnifying lenses to look at the canvas. A documentary compared his vision to looking through a pinhole camera, not upside down but a hugely reduced ability for his eyes to capture the light.

To add to the random conversations, regarding the looking at sun. A lot of the impressionist painters ended up with real messed-up eyesight. They were trying to replicate light in their paintings so spent days and nights sitting outside staring at the sky and their surroundings in various weather conditions. Claude Monet's famous water lilies triptych, was painted at the end of his life when he could barely see and had to use magnifying lenses to look at the canvas. A documentary compared his vision to looking through a pinhole camera, not upside down but a hugely reduced ability for his eyes to capture the light.

That's pretty cool. I didn't know that. #ColinWasRight

David Jaffe Periscope complaining to Ryan Clements about PS I Love you off topic segments lol
starts at the 4 minutes mark
https://www.periscope.tv/w/1djGXabVaRvJZ

I remember him complaining about off-topic talk on podcasts in his PlayStation Experience interview. His argument was more to do with his drive isn't long enough to listen to extraneous shit, so timestamps are a huge help for those that have timed journeys or just don't want to listen to the ramblings.

It has everything to do with messaging and being courteous. The rambling aspect of the show is clearly enjoyable to some and not to others. Easy solution: time stamps for those who don't want to watch. Considering they're a show that critiques and discusses other peoples products, it's downright pathetic to see them act they way they are here. Why should anyone take them seriously if their response to legitimate feedback is trolling and doing more of what pissed people off the previous week, and intentionally I might add.

You nailed it. This has been an issue since they left IGN. Anytime you criticize them, you're just "hating" and not being supportive. I know there's a legion of people kissing their asses, so from their perspective it's easier to listen to those people than the people who maybe think the animated series isn't the best idea or think 20 minutes of ordering wings at the beginning of a podcast with no timestamps is a bit too much. Colin seems to have the attitude that, especially with PSILY since there's no Patreon attached to it, we should be grateful to listen to it but he definitely doesn't seem grateful to anyone who listens to his show. It's his prerogative not to listen to feedback but it just seems like a naive way to run a business.
That said, I like the off topic chat, but it's always been best when it was natural like in Beyond. The past two weeks it just felt a little forced. I agree with Jaffe, it's best when it's mixed in with the PlayStation content. Or give people timestamps to jump ahead. I know Colin refuses to listen to any other gaming podcasts, but if he reads this, I suggest you listen to the PlayStation Blogcast, they'll go very off topic with sauce recipes, Sid Shuman's grocery bag, etc but they mix it in very naturally with the rest of the content.

killroy87

It has everything to do with messaging and being courteous. The rambling aspect of the show is clearly enjoyable to some and not to others. Easy solution: time stamps for those who don't want to watch. Considering they're a show that critiques and discusses other peoples products, it's downright pathetic to see them act they way they are here. Why should anyone take them seriously if their response to legitimate feedback is trolling and doing more of what pissed people off the previous week, and intentionally I might add.

It's especially hilarious considering the people they're trolling are paying their salary.

Smokey

I've been listening to them since PSILY started, and this is the first week I didn't finish the episode. Last week it was late etc. That's fine. This week deliberately talking for 20 minutes about non PS stuff just to be spiteful is meh. More importantly doing this without timestamps is disrespecting people's time.

But do you breh

Colin, if you're reading this, Danganronpa 3 is not a video game! The game you're excited for is Danganronpa V3. If you keep saying Danganronpa 3, the anime, in reference to the game, me and my knowing how much of a DR fan you are are going to fall into despair.

You nailed it. This has been an issue since they left IGN. Anytime you criticize them, you're just "hating" and not being supportive. I know there's a legion of people kissing their asses, so from their perspective it's easier to listen to those people than the people who maybe think the animated series isn't the best idea or think 20 minutes of ordering wings at the beginning of a podcast with no timestamps is a bit too much. Colin seems to have the attitude that, especially with PSILY since there's no Patreon attached to it, we should be grateful to listen to it but he definitely doesn't seem grateful to anyone who listens to his show. It's his prerogative not to listen to feedback but it just seems like a naive way to run a business.
That said, I like the off topic chat, but it's always been best when it was natural like in Beyond. The past two weeks it just felt a little forced. I agree with Jaffe, it's best when it's mixed in with the PlayStation content. Or give people timestamps to jump ahead. I know Colin refuses to listen to any other gaming podcasts, but if he reads this, I suggest you listen to the PlayStation Blogcast, they'll go very off topic with sauce recipes, Sid Shuman's grocery bag, etc but they mix it in very naturally with the rest of the content.

I really don't know why more poeple don't listen to GT Live. Those guys stick to gaming for the entire hour plus, with only side interjections when it comes up organically throughout the conversations.

Past

Colin, if you're reading this, Danganronpa 3 is not a video game! The game you're excited for is Danganronpa V3. If you keep saying Danganronpa 3, the anime, in reference to the game, me and my knowing how much of a DR fan you are are going to fall into despair.

I don't even think he even finished a Danganronpa game. He probably doesn't know anything about the Anime.

I'd much, much prefer OT talk at the start, timestamp or not, it's not like it's some impossible feat to fast forward back and forth and hit the moment they start then news, it's when long OT conversations are littered over a podcast that I can see it as a problem.

The hate is crazy right now. I'm a huge fan of their stuff so I am biased toward them.

Should they include timestamps? For convenience of some folks sure I guess. But they've always done things their way and it's got them this far. Folks have a choice tho.

No one is forcing you to listen to this podcast. Can you critique it? Of course, folks have every right. If Colin and Greg take heed great, if they don't great as well. Move on.

Podcast beyond was my shit. Wasn't digging Scoville and instead of throwing a fit and giving dude a hard time I just dipped. No more podcast beyond for me.

Whoever gave a shoutout to GT Live, I second that. Awesome gaming podcast.

killroy87

The hate is crazy right now. I'm a huge fan of their stuff so I am biased toward them.

Should they include timestamps? For convenience of some folks sure I guess. But they've always done things their way and it's got them this far. Folks have a choice tho.

No one is forcing you to listen to this podcast. Can you critique it? Of course, folks have every right. If Colin and Greg take heed great, if they don't great as well. Move on.

Podcast beyond was my shit. Wasn't digging Scoville and instead of throwing a fit and giving dude a hard time I just dipped. No more podcast beyond for me.

The difference is, the critiques aren't coming from a place of "oh man I hate these guys", but instead from a place of "oh man I love these guys, but I feel like this and this would make me love them more!"

I don't really want to stop listening because they talk about off topic bullshit for 20 minutes, that's a silly reason to stop. But I also don't want to just give them cart blanche and say it's okay they can do whatever they want whenever they want simply because they're self employed.

I'm not saying they should stop doing anything they're doing. They want to talk about chicken nuggets for a half hour every episode? Go nuts, but at least put up time stamps, because surprise surprise, some people don't actually care to hear about chicken nuggets on a podcast supposedly devoted to Playstation. Not listening to any form of feedback or critique is ignorant, but actively doing something that you know people don't like simply out of spite just because? That's dickish.

But when they aren't being dickish, I love the content. So I really don't want to stop.

Smokey

Basically if you don't like it, don't listen. Stop "hating" guys. Genius idea. Don't talk about things I like and am biased towards!

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
The difference is, the critiques aren't coming from a place of "oh man I hate these guys", but instead from a place of "oh man I love these guys, but I feel like this and this would make me love them more!"

I don't really want to stop listening because they talk about off topic bullshit for 20 minutes, that's a silly reason to stop. But I also don't want to just give them cart blanche and say it's okay they can do whatever they want whenever they want simply because they're self employed. Because they aren't really self employed, they're employed by the people they want to stick around.

I'm not saying they should stop doing anything they're doing. They want to talk about chicken nuggets for a half hour every episode? Go nuts, but at least put up time stamps, because surprise surprise, some people don't actually care to hear about chicken nuggets on a podcast supposedly devoted to Playstation. Not listening to any form of feedback or critique is ignorant, but actively doing something that you know people don't like simply out of spite just because? That's dickish.

But when they aren't being dickish, I love the content. So I really don't want to stop.

Well said. The 1/2 hour of advertising for Wing Wings, and delivery services seemed a little transparent/intentional(?).

Even if not the case, at least it would have been a complement on the acting skills, lol.

It made me tune out mentally actually, where for the first time I had to watch bits and pieces again talking about games to absorb what I missed.

Well said. The 1/2 hour of advertising for Wing Wings, and delivery services seemed a little transparent/intentional(?).

Even if not the case, at least it would have been a complement on the acting skills, lol.

It made me tune out mentally actually, where for the first time I had to watch bits and pieces again talking about games to absorb what I missed.

lol. That 960,000/year on patreon ain't enough son. San Fransisco bills to pay!!

sn00zer

Kind of a new listener, but they sometimes have a really arrogant attitude towards devs and the community. I get that its a half joke, but they make it seem like THEY were the ONLY ones who did thing X. We were the ONLY ones saying this game was good at this point in time. We were the ONLY reason this game was successful.We are the voice of the Playstation community. How can anyone NOT like us?

They never mention the devs when talking about obscure games they trumpeted at IGN, just their role in making that thing popular by writing up a few articles or talking about it on a podcast. Forgetting of course that there are tons of players who did enjoy those games and that they arent part of some exclusive club.

Some of their interviews they give devs shit for little to no reason, calling them out for development issues when they clearly know why the game was having those issues and that the devs are in a position where they cant really talk about it. Its not attempting to get information its just to see people squirm and trick people into talking crap about their employers.

I dunno, just kind of tired of them spending time talking about how great they are, when really they are just people who play games and could make it a living with connections they developed from a previous employer.

vypek

I absolutely love the banter and time wasting stuff since I typically listen to the podcast at work while doing other stuff but it would be pretty awesome if they could timestamp stuff for others.

killroy87

Kind of a new listener, but they sometimes have a really arrogant attitude towards devs and the community. I get that its a half joke, but they make it seem like THEY were the ONLY ones who did thing X. We were the ONLY ones saying this game was good at this point in time. We were the ONLY reason this game was successful.We are the voice of the Playstation community. How can anyone NOT like us?

Colin is a BIG fan of starting sentences with "I've always said that..."

It's a bit arrogant, but I tend to not even hear it anymore.

Smokey

They never mention the devs when talking about obscure games they trumpeted at IGN, just their role in making that thing popular by writing up a few articles or talking about it on a podcast. Forgetting of course that there are tons of players who did enjoy those games and that they arent part of some exclusive club.

Some of their interviews they give devs shit for little to no reason, calling them out for development issues when they clearly know why the game was having those issues and that the devs are in a position where they cant really talk about it. Its not attempting to get information its just to see people squirm and trick people into talking crap about their employers.

I dunno, just kind of tired of them spending time talking about how great they are, when really they are just people who play games and could make it a living with connections they developed from a previous employer.

Goose_Se7en wants to know why you hating

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I'm just going to chalk it up as a slow news week time of year. And all the casts they have at the moment spreads content too thin in these instances.

All of you folks complaining are acting like this is new. This what they've always done, people are acting like all of a sudden they're too big for their breeches.

Example:
lol. That 960,000/year on patreon ain't enough son. San Fransisco bills to pay!!

Off the cuff comment but comes across as haterish. Translates to me as "you're making alot of money off Patreon...you owe me"

But I also don't want to just give them cart blanche and say it's okay they can do whatever they want whenever they want simply because they're self employed.

Homeboy over here definitely doesn't get what Colin & Greg and KindaFunny are all about. What you stated is one of the main reasons they left IGN in the first place. To be self employed and HAVE cart blanche and do whatever and speak about any topics they want. No more is a hotdog a sandwich topics? Which was great by the way.

Straight up hate. So you don't like them because they basically brag about stuff they're right on.

I think this aspect of them, Colin especially is pro consumer. Don't let the devs get away with the shit they pull sometimes. You advertise a game as cross-buy with Vita make sure it comes out in a timely fashion.

Don't know if it'll release soon after launch then don't even announce it. Make it a surprise for further down the line. They gave Bithell shit (I think that was a joke tho) They give Axiom Verge shit for the same thing. Horrible season pass practices? Call the publishers out. Don't see what the big fuss was about this, they sound like any other Gaf thread complaining about stuff in the gaming industry.

Nearly 30 pg thread for Jonathan Blow's The Witness price announcement anyone?

Low blow to me. "Just people who play games and could make it a living with connections they developed from s previous employer" I had to quote that line again. They used IGN as a springboard to further success and they never down play that fact. But KindaFunny and PSILY isn't successful because of IGN, it's successful in spite of it because of the way folks interact with Colin & Greg and the rapport they've built over the years with the fans.

But I digress...at the end of the day
hWgobMi.jpg

sn00zer

All of you folks complaining are acting like this is new. This what they've always done, people are acting like all of a sudden they're too big for their breeches.

]

I feel like you dont understand what the word hate means.

In other news I just don't like their show-offy attitude. Its just very strange coming from people who write/talk about games rather than actually participating in their development. They are quick to take credit for certain games successes or critical review (beyond just that Taco Vita game), and rarely ever mention the devs. A few days of articles and podcasts do not equate to the years people put into these games. Its comes off even more poorly because they should/do know how hard game development is because they talk with so many devs. You can trumpet small games, it helps out devs, but dont pat your back to the audience as though your opinion blessed that game.

They also seem to take advantage of the fact that devs have their hands tied when it comes to speaking openly while on camera or being recorded.A "haha I knew Uncharted 4 was going to get delayed" comes off as childish because there were already a few hundred people at Sony who knew that for months and couldnt/wouldnt say it. Its basically "haha I know your development is going poorly". Whats the joke? Whats the relevance in pointing it out?

Dunno, its great that they are knowledgable in the industry and whn they are talking about the industry its pretty damn good. But dont take advantage of people because of that knowledge.

EDIT: I dont mean to come off as harsh, and Im sure most of my complaints can be brushed off with "Thats the persona". But that is what I see and listen to week to week.

GOOCHY

My comment last page regarding the off-topic stuff was absolutely not hating whatsoever. I love the show and I tune in every week as soon as it's uploaded. It's a valid opinion, voiced on a forum that I know the guys read. It's an opinion, take it for what it's worth (not much) but it seems like bad business to troll people the very next week with even more of it.

What do I know? I'm not getting people to donate piles of money to me.

As a fan of Podcast Beyond for a long time and Kinda Funny since its inception, I think the complaints about them talking about ordering wings for 20 minutes are valid, if only because that segment of the podcast just wasn't entertaining. Yes, off-topic discussion and tangents have been a thing on both Beyond and Kinda Funny forever, and honestly I love that aspect of the show. I enjoy the insight you get into Greg and Colin's lives and personalities (their personas as well) through the banter between them. Hell, Game Over Greggy is basically them just shooting the shit and I love it.

That said, them ordering wings was boring. My girlfriend, also a long time fan and listener, listened to it before me and warned me that the 'talk about wings kind of became too much'. Which honestly I thought was weird, cause she never complains about any of the podcasts. When I listened to it myself I agreed with her. Listening to anyone, even entertaining people like Greg and Colin, order food just isn't fun. It was boring, and that really struck me because I've never, ever felt bored by one of their podcasts in the years I've been listening to their shows.

As far as Colin's response...it's just like him and it made me laugh. And surprise surprise, the off topic discussions in the most recent episode of PSILY were engaging and interesting to listen to. It was a very high quality episode of the podcast, both for the fantastic interview with Mike Bithell and the general discussion. Honestly I just want them to succeed, if I didn't I wouldn't support them on Patreon. I just don't want new people coming in to get the wrong impression of their content, as the vast majority of it is great.

Mezoly

Alright let's not overuse/misuse the word hate here. I think people are complaining or providing feedback are not hating. Also let's be honest Colin & Greg can't really be free and do anything they want, they still have to satisfy their subscribers(patreon users) . My impression is that their patreon users are satisfied with them. My fear is that Kinda Funny will try to double down on their core audience instead of trying to expand or listen to their larger audience.

I personally don't mind the off topic segments but if people want timestamps that's fine with me. If you watch on youtube someone in the comments would have the timestamp anyway.
Honestly my biggest complain about PS I Love You is that they need a third chair.

DKHF

My comment last page regarding the off-topic stuff was absolutely not hating whatsoever. I love the show and I tune in every week as soon as it's uploaded. It's a valid opinion, voiced on a forum that I know the guys read. It's an opinion, take it for what it's worth (not much) but it seems like bad business to troll people the very next week with even more of it.

What do I know? I'm not getting people to donate piles of money to me.
Colin has admitted in the past when people want him to do something he will do the opposite. Two examples I can think of are first on a Colin and Greg Live episode a while ago someone in the Twitch chat was asking him to stop talking about some sports news story/sports match and he immediately went to another sports story (after reading out the person's request to move on). The other was when people really wanted him to play MGS V and he didn't even though he was somewhat interested in the game IIRC (though he did play it eventually after The Game Awards). It's immature and not how they should treat their fans giving them constructive criticism.

And I'm a big fan of pretty much all KF podcasts otherwise, even GOG show which is hugely offtopic (which is great), but I think there's been too much off topic on PSILY in the last few weeks.

Alright let's not overuse/misuse the word hate here. I think people are complaining or providing feedback are not hating. Also let's be honest Colin & Greg can't really be free and do anything they want, they still have to satisfy their subscribers(patreon users) . My impression is that their patreon users are satisfied with them. My fear is that Kinda Funny will try to double down on their core audience instead of trying to expand or listen to their larger audience.

I personally don't mind the off topic segments but if people want timestamps that's fine with me. If you watch on youtube someone in the comments would have the timestamp anyway.
Honestly my biggest complain about PS I Love You is that they need a third chair.
I think that would work occasionally, but not necessarily every time. I wouldn't mind a third chair every 2-3 episodes, but I think Colin was never much fan of it (maybe I'm wrong). It would be pretty awesome if they got developers to be third chairs for it and then do an interview afterwards as well. :)

I think that would work occasionally, but not necessarily every time. I wouldn't mind a third chair every 2-3 episodes, but I think Colin was never much fan of it (maybe I'm wrong). It would be pretty awesome if they got developers to be third chairs for it and then do an interview afterwards as well. :)

I would also like a third chair and you're right about Colin not being a big fan of the third chair.

If they could somehow manage to get classic Beyond members that would be awesome. Dunham, Haynes, Clements, and Roper. That's be awesome. I think some fans of Colin & Greg especially the new ones have no idea who Chris Roper is.

Jared Petty as well would be an awesome third chair.

The boys can really make the third chair an event of the manage to get some of the people I just mentioned.

You kinda have to read between the lines, and they mess around a lot in regards to the arrogant talk. I thought the same first time I heard Colinwasright until I found out what they were doing. I can see how this part annoys people though.

I don't know how you complain about them giving shit to developers. It's obvious they're friends. Look how many times Greg calls out Bithel a developer, and Greg then calls him for an interview, advertises his game and says next time you're in the US, we need to hang out. They're comfortable with one another to talk smack to developers because they've already built the relationship. That would be like a stranger overhearing me and my friend giving shit to one another and telling me how to converse with my own friend. I would probably laugh at their face and just ignore them.

Last line is just really bitter dude. Never be bitter of peoples' success, that's just a bad wasteful attitude in life. Maybe they will tone down the off topic a bit after so many people complained though there is a chance Colin double downs lol

tebunker

Banned
I really don't know why more poeple don't listen to GT Live. Those guys stick to gaming for the entire hour plus, with only side interjections when it comes up organically throughout the conversations.

Because, for what seems like a majority of folks, an hour of straight game or industry talk is boring as hell. If I wanted a news cast I'd watch or listen to a news cast.

Podcasts are supposed to be more like radio, and radio has personality. You spend time each day or week listening/watching these people and it gets dreadfully dull if all they do is stick on point all the time.

Even Podcasters like Jose Otero who try to stick to subject matter religiously stray and let personal stories and interjection in, and guess what those are usually his best podcasts.

Granted I get that Greg and Colin went a little trolly this week, but honestly what they are trying to communicate is that if you don't want rambling or personal conversation then maybe this podcast isn't for you. Could they handle it better? Yes. Should they add timestamps? Probably.

Granted I only started listening two weeks ago, but I loved the whole schtick. It was entertaining, I felt like I was just listening to some friends bs about stuff and games. It lent an air of comfort to it.

It's why I stopped listening to DLC which is like all gaming and only gaming. Jeff is a good host, but it's dull to listen to him talk about games all the time, and the only reason I know about Spicer is thanks to uninformed opinions.

Hell, look at the Cagcast, on of the most popular logest running podcasts, and they rarely talk games. There's a good reason for that, and its the personality of the people attached to it.

TLDR

This has been covered in other threads, but the reason a lot of folks don't listen to more gaming focused podcasts is because just gaming talk all the time isn't actually entertaining or enjoyable. You have to have personal interjection and personality interjected in to it to make it relatable. Otherwise its like watching/listening to the weekly/nightly news.

But knowing that there is a subset of the market that wants to skip that, timestamps are really the easiest way to please everyone.

Also for those complaining that they aren't listening to criticism or the people who pay them, I don't think you understand how this works. These guys aren't at the beck and call of their supporters. Patreon is a service used to patronize creators and artists so that they can continue to do the work you enjoy.

It is not a commission service. If supporters don't like the work being created stop supporting. That is the only criticism that is valid. You can tell them with your money that it isn't working. If enough people do so they will change.

Finally don't conflate fan requests with constructive criticism. Those are rarely the same thing. Saying, "hey I think sometimes you guys get off topic a little too much and that drifting and rambling tends to water down the product or make it less interesting to me" is a whole helluva lot different from saying "I want you to stop doing sports stories/rambling/personal stuff! You should stick to gaming only because I paid you." Not the same thing, and again patreon is not commissioning.

jacobeid

Banned

Example:

Off the cuff comment but comes across as haterish. Translates to me as "you're making alot of money off Patreon...you owe me"

Homeboy over here definitely doesn't get what Colin & Greg and KindaFunny are all about. What you stated is one of the main reasons they left IGN in the first place. To be self employed and HAVE cart blanche and do whatever and speak about any topics they want. No more is a hotdog a sandwich topics? Which was great by the way.

Straight up hate. So you don't like them because they basically brag about stuff they're right on.

I think this aspect of them, Colin especially is pro consumer. Don't let the devs get away with the shit they pull sometimes. You advertise a game as cross-buy with Vita make sure it comes out in a timely fashion.

Don't know if it'll release soon after launch then don't even announce it. Make it a surprise for further down the line. They gave Bithell shit (I think that was a joke tho) They give Axiom Verge shit for the same thing. Horrible season pass practices? Call the publishers out. Don't see what the big fuss was about this, they sound like any other Gaf thread complaining about stuff in the gaming industry.

Nearly 30 pg thread for Jonathan Blow's The Witness price announcement anyone?

Low blow to me. "Just people who play games and could make it a living with connections they developed from s previous employer" I had to quote that line again. They used IGN as a springboard to further success and they never down play that fact. But KindaFunny and PSILY isn't successful because of IGN, it's successful in spite of it because of the way folks interact with Colin & Greg and the rapport they've built over the years with the fans.

But I digress...at the end of the day
hWgobMi.jpg

I've been listening to Colin and Greg for years..the 'Jacob Jacob Jacob' joke on Beyond came about from an email I sent in. I was on the drunken PSN coming back podcast the caller right before Kelly.

I love Colin and I love Greg, but HOLY SHIT. This post is atrocious. Please google the word hate.

Edit: I keep reading this post and I really think it's one of the absolute worst posts I've ever read on here. Jesus. ....and the rants don't even bother me (though the wings talk just wasn't entertaining...)

I've been listening to Colin and Greg for years..the 'Jacob Jacob Jacob' joke on Beyond came about from an email I sent in. I was on the drunken PSN coming back podcast the caller right before Kelly.

I love Colin and I love Greg, but HOLY SHIT. This post is atrocious. Please google the word hate.

Edit: I keep reading this post and I really think it's one of the absolute worst posts I've ever read on here. Jesus. ....and the rants don't even bother me (though the wings talk just wasn't entertaining...)

Thank you being so patronizing.

Some of you false claiming to be Colin & Greg fans then dumping on them just stop please.

You folks mad?

mEpBprK.jpg

I didn't dump on Colin or Greg. I dumped on you, junior.

Oh my god I am a junior member, and oh my god you're a big shot member here at Gaf so I guess you e-peen is bigger than mine.

4HtBV0p.jpg

I figured someone would take a shot at me being new around here. It's cool tho bro. I'm sure we can all get along without taking shots at each other.

jacobeid

Banned
Oh my god I am a junior member, and oh my god you're a big shot member here at Gaf so I guess you e-peen is bigger than mine.

I figured someone would take a shot at me being new around here. It's cool tho bro.

Instead of posting reaction gifs to everything I'd suggest trying to engage in critical discussion about games and gaming culture. You know, the point of GAF.

Remember last episode when Colin talked about the insatiable Bloodborne fans that need to chill out? That's you with this topic. Suggesting time stamps isn't hating on Colin and Greg. Critique isn't hate.

You're picking a fight with someone who doesn't even have a problem with the rants. The only thing I have a problem with is your incessant shit posting.

killroy87

Instead of posting reaction gifs to everything I'd suggest trying to engage in critical discussion about games and gaming culture. You know, the point of GAF.

Remember last episode when Colin talked about the insatiable Bloodborne fans that need to chill out? That's you with this topic. Suggesting time stamps isn't hating on Colin and Greg. Critique isn't hate.

You're picking a fight with someone who doesn't even have a problem with the rants. The only thing I have a problem with is your incessant shit posting.

I'm gonna take a wild stab and say he enjoys conversation like this. The most satisfying thing to do when someone posts a long ass rant like that is to just ignore it. Someone who wants this much attention clearly hates being ignored

jacobeid

Banned
I'm gonna take a wild stab and say he enjoys conversation like this. The most satisfying thing to do when someone posts a long ass rant like that is to just ignore it. Someone who wants this much attention clearly hates being ignored

Yeah, you're right. The ignore list grows.

Smokey

Once someone just throws out reaction gifs or any view different from theirs is hate, I assume this person is still in HS. Literally ignore him.

Top Bottom