• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Massa's NFS thread is still not destroyed with sales charts,and the traditional 'LOLz no MH lulz" and there is no 3DS pure big hairy testicles anywhere in that thread...also no death talk and "Sony to Shinigami" counters...

well it's a new era I guess. at this rate VitaGaf people might get out of this thread/safe zone in no time.

Massa's NFS thread is still not destroyed with sales charts,and the traditional 'LOLz no MH lulz" and there is no 3DS pure big hairy testicles anywhere in that thread...also no death talk and "Sony to Shinigami" counters...

well it's a new era I guess. at this rate VitaGaf people might get out of this thread/safe zone in no time.

No! This thread, in all its firms, must thrive forever!

Dragon Quest is never returning to SCE hardware.
A man can dream.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Awful-5 need to make good games again for me to care about their output or announcements. (their last-and only- good game was Dark Chronicle)

It's crazy that when they show something actually very interesting ( Ushiro , it was like a Persona game) they just cancelled it and return to throwing bad games at their fans..what a worthless studio.

Dragon Quest is never returning to SCE hardware.

If Sony keep doing crazy shit and keep making stupid decisions with their hardwares, there will be more stuff that will get lost forever from them than just DQ.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
Considering how terrible the series has become... I'm not that sad.

We'll always have VIII to remind us of the greatness that once was.
I don't know about that. I enjoyed IX for what it was worth, and while I can't (and don't have any desire to) play DQX, it seems that Dragon Quest fans are enjoying it. I'd really love for DQVIII HD, especially as I sold my PS2. It could always come to the 3DS, but it wouldn't be much of a resolution bump.

I don't know about that. I enjoyed IX for what it was worth, and while I can't (and don't have any desire to) play DQX, it seems that Dragon Quest fans are enjoying it. I'd really love for DQVIII HD, especially as I sold my PS2. It could always come to the 3DS, but it wouldn't be much of a resolution bump.
VIII would do well on the 3DS. Wouldn't be surprises to see it show up in JP with a Japanese voice acting for the first time as a big draw.

So what do you guys think are the chances of a sale for Black Friday?

I want a Vita, but not for the price they're asking.

If a sale doesn't happen I might pick up a bundle though. Save a little bit at least.

I'm excited:

No longer a junior ^_^

Also, the other thread with Vita NFSMW footage, why the embargoes and silence from EA? Don't they want to promote the game? The more positive impressions and image, the better. Why don't these companies understand that games can fare betterif they would show them off - when they do (when the game is great), make it known....

JUST? Thats a pretty huge chunk
Not enough to control what SE makes and where it goes. Even if Sony managed to get enough stock to control SE, the remaining stock holders would freak out if they tried to go Playstation only, because it's just not a smart financial move these days. The stock would crash. They would have to buy the entire company and take it private.

Not enough to control what SE makes and where it goes. Even if Sony managed to get enough stock to control SE, the remaining stock holders would freak out if they tried to go Playstation only, because it's just not a smart financial move these days. The stock would crash. They would have to buy the entire company and take it private.

Sounds like the perfect plan to save SE and get Wada out.

Kyon

Banned
When Versus emerges I fully expect it to be PS3/360/Wii U.

On second thought, maybe PS4/720/Wii2U

We shall C
6b0146d9.gif

Kyon

Banned
Seriously Liberation in like 2 weeks im gonna cry then november 20th the greatest game of all will destroy me. ;_______________________;

I want to buy little king story, but I just don't have enough space on my 32GB memory stick. I think i'll wait for a little while for a 64GB stick. I can make one my PS1/PSP game stick, and the other my Vita game stick.

All hail the RPG handheld.

zroid

Banned
I want to buy little king story, but I just don't have enough space on my 32GB memory stick. I think i'll wait for a little while for a 64GB stick. I can make one my PS1/PSP game stick, and the other my Vita game stick.

All hail the handheld whose memory card costs as much as itself

If only switching mem stick is that easy. Sony fucked big time by requiring you to factory reset vita everytime you switch mem stick.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Whoa, a bunch of Square PS1 games are on the Store. I had no idea. Very happy to see Xenogears and FFIX on there. When does the store update? Tuesday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom